ANY CHOCOHOLICS OUT THERE?

Options
13»

Replies

• taylorb318
    Options
    GREEK yogurt mixed with a little bit of Sugar Free Instant Chocolate pudding mix .....Then freeze for 30 min!
    Just like delicious chocolate ice cream, but better! :)

(My favorite SF Pudding mix-in flavor is the Cheescake!)
  • PiggySweet
    PiggySweet Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    next organix chocolate covered banana pieces. 150 cal for 12 pieces, but 6 will usually satisfy me.
  • b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I like one square of either Ghiardelli or Lindt dark chocolate with various filling. I break them up when they come home from the store and mix them in a ziploc so I never know which one I will draw...a mini surprise.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I had to stop reading this.

Now to the fridge, but I know I dont have any chocolate in there...........:ohwell:
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    addicted to Mr Goodbars, i swear they put something in that stuff
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I try not to eat too much of it but when grammy keeps bringing candy into the house, sometimes they're too tempting. Gonna make low-cal brownies sometime this week to combat it. :)
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    :love: Ok, other than Fat/sugar free chocolate pudding w/skim milk, I have forsaken any chocolate anything since I started getting real serious about finally losing 120 pound. (33 pounds ago).

Now trust me, I can down a box of chocolate covered cherries, bag of any variety kisses, those chocolate squares with fruit or caramel fillings, bars of milk chocolate, you name it, I can do it!! NOW that we understand I like =..., L UUUVVVVV choclate.... What can I have in the way of real chocolate candy, not stuff w/ chocolate in it,

I want real pure choclate,... Got it? Good! What's not gonna blow my good intentions to hades but allow me to savour, slowly melt in my mouth, smell and feel the richness and flavor of chocolate?? UMMMM?? :love:
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I take 2 tbsp brownie mix, 1 tbsp no sugar added apple sauce, and 1 tbsp PB2. Microwave for 20-30 seconds and you've got a peanut butter brownie that is about 115 calories.

Oh em geeeeeeeee
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    chocolate covered almonds are my crack.

:smile: I'm with you there! I've been eating Emerald Cocoa Roast almonds, so they aren't as decadent as the ones I used to eat.

I love theeeem. They even have a bottle with those mixed with peanuts so it's all peanut buttery chocolatey goodness. Not so good for me but I don't caaaare. :heart:
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Big Skinny Cow ice cream fan.
    AND Klondike has 100 calorie desserts now too

::drool::
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have banana "ice cream" with nutella. It's frozen bananas pureed to the consistancy of ice cream with a tbsp of nutella blended in.
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered espresso beans are my go to afternoon snack. 5 of them have 34 calories and I love the chocolate/coffee combo.
  • viki_88
    viki_88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    vita tops deep chocolate muffin tops.... so yummy! 100 calories and 4g of protein. I microwave it for 15 seconds and add a tbsp of fat free whipped topping. Mmmm... just like brownies and whipped cream.