Hi.

ahtnamas
ahtnamas Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new here so I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Samantha, I'm 22 years old, and I have 2 little boys. I have a long way to go until my goal.:ohwell:

Replies

• Welcome! This is a great site for support and advice. I'm trying to get to about 140 also. What kind of diet are you doing?
  • Reeder
    Reeder Posts: 20
    Hello,
    I'm new and trying to work through the site. I'm not on any kind of diet. Just watching what I eat, which is NOT always a good thing. Shows how goofy I am, I was like, "are they talking to me?"
    Thanks ladies.
  • I am going to try out counting calories, so hopefully that works. I am also going to try to work out at least 5 days a week.
  • Glad you joined MFP! :smile:
    This is the best site ever when it comes to motivation, support, and encouragement. I've done this once and stopped once I reached my goal, but then gained almost all the weight back because I stopped watching what I was eating. I stopped working out too. Bad choices! :grumble:
    But, I rejoined the middle of last month and have already lost 7 pounds! It's been great being back. It really does work. And, I did (and currently doing) the same as you... counting calories and working out at least 5-6 times a week. Good luck! I know you can do this! :smile:
  • Thank you! And good luck to you also..
  • Nice to meet you Samantha, I'm new too. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.