x-box 360 kinect

Does anyone have any idea how to figure calorie burning on a 360 kinect system. Was thinking it would be similar to the Wii but also looking for any advice.

Replies

• petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Depends of the game and of the effort you make when you play. When I play Just Dance 3 on the Wii I log it as dancing. : )
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    No idea, but for Kinect, the "Kinect Adventures" game is better than any "exercise" programs they sell.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    I have the "game" your shape fitness. I log it as aerobics general. It works up a great sweat, and it's a mix of cardio and calesthenics.
  • Manjobug
    Manjobug Posts: 28 Member
    I do the Zumba fitness games on the Kinect. I found that on your xbox settings there is an option to change your fitness information. It has you enter your height, weight, age, etc. It is supposed to work with the games and tell you how many calories you burn. Most games don't tell you how many calories you burn though unfortunately. Like the first Zumba game does not. However Zumba Rush does - and I love it. Hope this helps. If you want to be friends on there my gamertag is Manjobug42384. Always like more friends! :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    I use my heart-rate monitor when I play.