EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale?

Options
EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale

Does anyone have this scale? It's got generally high reviews on Amazon, but it's always good to get personal recommendations!

Background: I really want this for the body composition features. I don't actually care what I weigh, but I'm trying to reduce my body fat percentage and build muscle, and that's pretty difficult to track! I've been using an Escali Body Composition Scale since May, and at first I was happy with it, but it's starting to try my patience (and my credulity). My fiance and I lift weights 3x weekly, eat at or above maintenance (with tons of protein) and do long bike rides or hikes on the weekends. However, although both of us are visibly more muscular since we started using this scale, it's telling us both that we've LOST lean mass. I can tell you just from looking at him that isn't true. So yeah, need an alternative! Any input would be appreciated. The one I mentioned in the title has the highest ratings of any composition scale on Amazon, and it sounds like the company has great customer service...

Also, yes we keep measurements, and yes we weigh consistently at the same time of day under the same conditions.

Replies