Dr. OZ is Awesome!!

Options

Replies

• jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I don't watch Dr. Oz. I hear about all his crap from my patients who try to argue with me based off what he's said :explode:

^Thank you... I'm so tired of wasting good therapy time with my patients because they think that Dr Oz know's best.... :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    haha_oh_wow.jpg
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz was a good show initially, but then he went and commercialized and used the show as a format to push bogus products. I'm quite disappointed with him. :grumble:

Well said. He pushes anything that will pay him
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You trollin for a spot on his show?
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I like the fact that he had Montel Williams on his show to try to speak seriously about the medicinal value of cannabis. It's the only episode that I have seen. I generally don't care for "talk shows."

lmao!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    antalope_popcorn.gif
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot about him from fans and people who really love him. I've tried to watch....but something about him just doesn't interest me. Not to mention, every time I turn him on it is something that doesn't interest me or there is talk about poop. There is more to life than pooping, and I have no issues in that area so I don't feel I truly need to know more about it.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I turn it on sometimes in my office, whenever my co-worker leaves. I really only do it because I am all alone. Sometimes he makes me shake my head other times the stuff is useful. I am torn.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz was a good show initially, but then he went and commercialized and used the show as a format to push bogus products. I'm quite disappointed with him. :grumble:

By bogus, you mean you research anything mentioned for yourself and then make that assumption?... Or he's just the hack so many 'experts' trash?

No... I mean that African Mango, raspberry ketones, and the next popular diet aids are NOT going to help me lose weight without a calorie restricted diet. Since calorie restricted diets can be performed without the use of diet aids... then the products he pushes are bogus... and HE KNOWS IT!

Hmmmm. So setting good common sense aside, knowing exercise and healthy eating are key to a healthy life style, researching anything that may be benefical to possibly aiding our motabolism or overall health is ludicrous? Every product needs to be researched for claimed validity, Why does everything someone may suggest have to be bogus? There are a lot of BS suggestions out there from a lot of BS sources. Some of his suggestions are good to know. Some prove to be otherwise. Does not make him evil. No one is twisting your arm to acknowledge him.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    23991971.jpg
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Yep! He farts flower blossoms and butterflies. :yawn:

Poor lil butterflies.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Dont you know the poop is the word.......:laugh:

I've heard a lot about him from fans and people who really love him. I've tried to watch....but something about him just doesn't interest me. Not to mention, every time I turn him on it is something that doesn't interest me or there is talk about poop. There is more to life than pooping, and I have no issues in that area so I don't feel I truly need to know more about it.
  • jjl0412
    Options
    I have to say that for people who hate Dr. Oz you certainly watch an awful lot of his shows and pay attention to what he's saying.

I find that rather odd.

Once again we have the die hards who watch his show come on here and promote everything he said on his show so we do not actually NEED let alone WANT to watch his sell out self. We have enough of his followers to come here and try to spoon feed us his same BS.

:smile: Please list one thing anyone on this thread has promoted by ONLY the Kind, Decent, Earnest Dr. Oz... Oh, And if you hate him and any one who may refer to him so much, why are you wasting your time spewing? ummmmm?:laugh:
  • vBrooklyn
    Options
    I LOVE DR.OZ:laugh: :wink: :smile:
  • jjl0412
    Options
    Because we get told all the ridiculous stuff he says by faithful viewers. Never actually watched an episode, but they show clips of it to make fun of him on The Soup. So...yeah.

Raspberry ketones?

LOVE Dim Rasberry Ketones!!! Take em everyday!!! ummm BURP! :embarassed:

I gets me my raspberry ketones in a daily raspberry jelly donut!

:laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker:
  • jjl0412
    Options
    I don't watch Dr. Oz. I hear about all his crap from my patients who try to argue with me based off what he's said :explode:

:noway:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz makes money from his show. His show will only be popular as long as people are fat. Therefore, it is against his best interests to provide meaningful advice that will actually produce lasting results. He needs to keep people fat to keep his show.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    antalope_popcorn.gif

That literally made me LOL and I don't usually LOL on the internet. I'm a Ha ha ha ha type of gal!
  • jjl0412
    Options
    You trollin for a spot on his show?

Naw...Just know starting the ole ball rollin brings em out on here like a moth to a flame. I did not even know who he was until I signed up here. Had to 'research'. Seen him a time or 2. Now it's just fun to sit back and watch.

2zp5xxt.jpg
  • jjl0412
    Options
    I turn it on sometimes in my office, whenever my co-worker leaves. I really only do it because I am all alone. Sometimes he makes me shake my head other times the stuff is useful. I am torn.

Stay strong!!! Make up your own mind. Do your own research! Don't let anyone else, ( like these 'experts') detour you making up your own mind about anything. :wink: