sagging jowls

Options
:laugh: this really isnt funny but as im losing weight in my face it seems my jowls are starting to sag. Does anyone have any exercise tips for this..

Replies

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    :laugh: this really isnt funny but as im losing weight in my face it seems my jowls are starting to sag. Does anyone have any exercise tips for this..
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    my exercise plan for this is to walk vigorously to the nearest board-certified plastic surgeon.
  • Jillian
    Options
    No need for plastic surgery. There is a laser machine out that does skin tightening, it really works, I've done it on my saggy skin. Kind of expensive depending on where you live but really worth it!
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    my exercise plan for this is to walk vigorously to the nearest board-certified plastic surgeon.

i just realized that this may look bad... i meant "I" will walk to the nearest plastic surgeon.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info..Plastic surgery isnt an option..I just thought someone might know of an exercise..
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    google "face yoga" (I'm not making this up.)

I'm trying it, because my face and neck have been looking a bit deflated.

Essentially, you make really funny faces, so do it in privacy. I found it in a magazine, and I figure anything is better than surgery if you can help it.:flowerforyou: