30DS Update #2 Day 15

Options
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share my progress so far. So I was suppose to be on Day 7 Level 2 today, but I took a rest because I was so busy! I am to the half way mark. Here is my day 1 and day 15(Day 5 Level 2) measurements. I have to add that I am developing a pooch now as you can tell in the progression pic.

Day1 / Day 15
Weight: 221.8lbs/213.6lbs
Waist: 40 in./38.5 in.
Hips: 49 in./48 in.
Thighs: 28.5 in/27 in.
Calf: 16 in./16 in.
Neck: 15.5 in./15 in
Arm: 13 in./11.5 in
Bust: 44 in./44 in

2bf2ad14.jpg

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You can definitely see the difference between Day #7 and #15. Keep up the good work!
  • prlow
    prlow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a difference. I'm doing the 30DS too, I'm on day 13
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome results; can't wait to see day 30!
  • darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Damn!! Look at you go! You look fantastic!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    YOU GO!!! You look awesome...can definitely see lots of changes...keep it up :) You will be done before you know it!!!
  • 55AngelH55
    55AngelH55 Posts: 117
    Options
    Well, done, chica!
    I've been waiting to see this. I'm impressed and encouraged.
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    GOODNESS!!! amazing :-) !!! i am on D5 of L1, needed to see this so to motivate myself to push through this insanity :-D
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on level 2 of 30DS... by the way I can totally tell the difference in day 1 to 15. Definitely smoothing out and toning the bod! Awesome job and keep it up girl U can do it!!!
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    YOU GO!!! You look awesome...can definitely see lots of changes...keep it up :) You will be done before you know it!!!

Thanks. It has gone by really fast. I can't wait until I finish. I might try Ripped in 30 or Banish Fat(I think that is what it is called) or something other than Jillian.
  • Cmckenney515
    Options
    Did you start at level 1? How long did you stay at it? I am assuming you are doing it every day... Are you doing anything in addition? You look great! I am on day 4 and it was actually your 7 day post that actually motivated me get going. Can't wait for your next update!
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to share my progress so far. So I was suppose to be on Day 7 Level 2 today, but I took a rest because I was so busy! I am to the half way mark. Here is my day 1 and day 15(Day 5 Level 2) measurements. I have to add that I am developing a pooch now as you can tell in the progression pic.

Day1 / Day 15

2bf2ad14.jpg

I am on level 1 day 8. I am noticing more upper body change in level one...was that true for you too? Did the lower body change come more in level 2 for you? Just curious.

You are looking great!
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing. Keep going!

I did 30 day shred. Now I'm doing Ripped in 30,I'm on week 3. I Tried doing Banish Fat but it's terrible for my knees :(
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    Did you start at level 1? How long did you stay at it? I am assuming you are doing it every day... Are you doing anything in addition? You look great! I am on day 4 and it was actually your 7 day post that actually motivated me get going. Can't wait for your next update!

Yes I started with level 1. I do have rest days, but I pick up where I left off. You are supposed to do each level for 10 days. I did it for 10 days. In level 1 I had 3 rest days. They were not back to back though. My next update might be at the end. I am not doing anything else with this program. But I do walk my dog everyday if that counts.
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Day1 / Day 15

2bf2ad14.jpg

I am on level 1 day 8. I am noticing more upper body change in level one...was that true for you too? Did the lower body change come more in level 2 for you? Just curious.

You are looking great!

Yes, in level 1 you will notice more change in your midsection. Now that I am on level 2 I notice more changes in my butt, thighs, and arms.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GIRL! YOU ARE ROCKIN IT!!!
  • bebegettingtheweightoff
    Options
    Good job looking good! Have you only been doing this exercise dvd?
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    Good job looking good! Have you only been doing this exercise dvd?

Yep this is the only thing I have been doing.
  • bebegettingtheweightoff
    Options
    Great maybe I will try it and actually stick to it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!