Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'll try to answer everyone's questions. Yes, we followed the Insanity calendar with only having Sunday as our rest day. The only thing we did different is where it had the Fit Test and another workout too on Monday's in Month Two, we did the Fit Test on Sunday because we just couldn't see getting through both without dying before work. lol No, I never really noticed any knee issues. My back pain started the very last week...I think I was really pushing myself to the max being the last week and all and plus I was painting a bathroom ontop of that in the evenings. So I pulled a muscle, I could hardly do any push ups and by Sunday, the last Fit Test push ups were impossible. :( So, I'm slowly recovering still. Injuries stink!
  • geo1437
    geo1437 Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow you look great! My question is how were your husband's results? My fiancee and I are in month 2 now, she has toned up quite a bit ( and she was in pretty good shape to begin with), while I have lost some weight, but more importantly I have gained strength, and built up my endurance. I still have quite a ways to go, I know that for a fact, I am just curious as to what your husband thought of his results and if he is happy with them.

Thanks
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Your abs look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on making it all the way through. I'm in the middle of week 7 and I'm hoping to see results as good as yours when I get to the end.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    You all are seriously too sweet!! My husband was very fit to begin with and had no weight to lose. He gained a lot of endurance and strength. I had much more to improve on for sure!!!!!!!!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You absolutely fabulous!!! congrats!! Did you have to alter your diet at all or anything?
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    love these results!
  • Bgirl72
    Bgirl72 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Girl you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty too.....~ Congrats, ( I just started my insanity journey)
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Great job!!! You absolutely fabulous!!! congrats!! Did you have to alter your diet at all or anything?

Thanks everyone!!
    No, I just continued on the diet/calorie restriction set by MFP and tried to up my protien levels mainly. I am not a believer of eating back exercise calories either, some are though. I say do what is best for you. I am not going to say I didn't eat back some of them but I NEVER at back all of them. That's how I dropped the weight. I put it as my goal to burn at least 3500 calories a week and that was extremely easy doing Insanity. If you are doing Insanity and wear a HRM...you'll see you sweat like crazy and burn a ton of calories!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl! You look amazing!! Way to go and dig deep!
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Awesome job girl! You look amazing!! Way to go and dig deep!

Thanks Melissa!!! :happy: You, Larry, Nyork...have been such an inspiration for me to start Insanity to begin with. I tip my hat to you all. MFP wasn't kidding when they say you can lose up to 3x's more with friends. Even though we've never met.....I feel so close to you all and appreciate your continued support. Keep digging deep too girl. :wink:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you gorgeous supermodel you! i neeeeed to do insanity. it's amazing how toned and svelte you look! congrats!
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    you gorgeous supermodel you! i neeeeed to do insanity. it's amazing how toned and svelte you look! congrats!

Awe, thanks. You're really too kind. :heart:
  • acontos13
    acontos13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looks great, on my last week of it now. I know you are excited to be done!

How did you get your pics to show, can't get mine to show for some reason
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lisa!! :smile: Seriously, you all are so kind. I really think Dan and I are going to do Insanity again....it's so addicting. lol

Woo-hoo Insanity grad!

It really is! Isn't it crazy to feel like that?! I had planned to wait 2 weeks before starting round 2; I finished on a Sunday, ended up breaking out the fast and furious cd by Wednesday and starting round 2 the next Monday!!!

You look great! Congratulations and way to go on dropping those lbs and inches!!!
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Looks great, on my last week of it now. I know you are excited to be done!

How did you get your pics to show, can't get mine to show for some reason

Thanks!! Great job on almost being done!!
    I uploaded my photos to photobucket (create a free account there)....then just hold your mouse over your pics then a window will pop up and the last window is the "img" link....click that and it'll say "copied" come back to the forum on MFP and click paste and it'll put it here....change the IMG at the beginning of the link and the beginning and end from all capitals to small and it should paste. It can be confusing but this was the easiest was I got it to work. Hope this wasn't too confusing. I tried doing it in a blog but couldn't figure it out. lol
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Thanks Lisa!! :smile: Seriously, you all are so kind. I really think Dan and I are going to do Insanity again....it's so addicting. lol

Woo-hoo Insanity grad!

It really is! Isn't it crazy to feel like that?! I had planned to wait 2 weeks before starting round 2; I finished on a Sunday, ended up breaking out the fast and furious cd by Wednesday and starting round 2 the next Monday!!!

You look great! Congratulations and way to go on dropping those lbs and inches!!!

Thanks!!! Way to go on pushing through and digging deeper too!!!! Yes, it's crazy how addicting Insanity is. Everyone should attempt it and push through at least for a few weeks. Way to go!!
  • vmerie
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting in October, it would be great to get these results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!