2 Ingredient PancakesDairy Free, Gluten Free, low calorie!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Wow. Bump
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    OMG I need to go to the farmer's market tomorrow and get me some frickin bananas!
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Can egg beaters be used in place of the 2 eggs?
  • ktkiffer
    ktkiffer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Since you now know its not too eggy, try without flour. I made these pancakes this morning but added some cinnamon and a bit of vanilla extract. Amazing!!
    I tried this this morning but a little different!
    I used:

2egg whites
    1 banana
    1 tbsp flour

I was a bit concerned about it being a bit eggy but I assure u its not! The banana makes it a bit sweet too!
    I blended the banana then the eggs together - make sure its really properly blended or it may taste eggy in some bits.
    So low cal and really filling! Love this!
  • saral89
    Options
    How ripe should the banana be for best results?

I would say pretty ripe, when they are at their sweetest, but thats just because I hate the taste of green banana. So I wait. So use the banana that best suits you!
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Do you know how many servings this is? Also, is there a good low sugar, low calorie syrup out there?

Walden Farms Pancake Syrup! 0 sugar, 0 calories ...

http://www.waldenfarms.com/nutrition_facts.html#

I make these oatmeal pancakes and use it ... probably not the BEST syrup in the universe, but tastes decent and sweet enough. The lack of sugar and calories is a bonus :) I've never tried them, but there's also blueberry and strawberry syrup.
  • cosby123
    Options
    This is my fav breakfast. I llike to spread peanut butter and SF jelly on them nd make a little sandwich :-)
  • saral89
    Options
    This is my fav breakfast. I llike to spread peanut butter and SF jelly on them nd make a little sandwich :-)

ohh yummy that sounds amazing!!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump. I must try!!!
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just made them yesterday, I got about 8 small pancakes from them..super good. Taste almost like a crepe. I also crushed some red raspberries on top..yum!! Even my four year old wanted seconds, think it is breakfast for lunch again today!! ;)