For those who have lost a lot of weight -- skin question

Options
13»

Replies

• needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I guess a lot of us have this in the back of our minds. Thank you to Ed Davenport for sharing his story and congrats on your success!

As someone at the older end of the age and elasticity scale, I'm trying to do everything I see listed! I've increased water, I will switch to cocoa butter, I've been doing the dry brushing, I've been losing it slowly and all of my muscles are currently sore from strength training! I've also read that Omega capsules and gelatin can help. So, I've added that! Just trying to cover my bases...and I'm not kidding. I HOPE to let you know in about a year to 18 months if it worked. I hope all of you will as well!

BUT! The truth is still that sagging skin can't be as bad as carrying all of these extra pounds! My dual goals are losing weight and improving my health. No matter how saggy I get, I WILL be healthier!
  • georgie181
    Options
    I have a c-section tummy x2 :( I have hope though, I am going to go down the lose bodyfat route, low bodyfat, muscle definition and of course patience and if all else fails then perhaps a mini tummy tuck, but am hoping not to have to :/ ......