Just beginning to use MFP-need a few friends!

I started MFP a few weeks ago but didn't really get connected until a friend from high school starting getting huge support from others here and she's losing weight like crazy! I coudl use a few good Encouragers and I promise to be one as well!

Replies

• squires03071986
    squires03071986 Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am on here daily and we can support each other :-)
  • Amymp72
    Amymp72 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have a limited number of friends and the support is amazing! I like having not too many because I know I can provide support to each one of them regularly this way. I have been on MFP for three weeks and lost 11 pounds. It is amazing. Based on your picture we have a few things in common as I have two children as well. A daughter who is 9 and a son who is 7. Feel free to add me.
  • jwilson2001
    jwilson2001 Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am 33 & have one child...would love to provide any support that I can!
  • mikka050
    mikka050 Posts: 34
    I am happy to add you and for anyone to add me and hope we can all support each other. I have an open diary too. Rachael x
  • cherrym03
    cherrym03 Posts: 26 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! :D Feel free to add me anytime!
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Friend request sent your way! This is the place to be for support and encouragement :)
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    feel free to add me. :bigsmile:
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Feel free to add me too!! :)
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Add me if you like, I don't really know anyone here and could use some support myself. I'm 3 wks in and not much weight loss to report, but I'm undaunted.
  • 0mgirl
    0mgirl Posts: 3
    You can add me! I fell off the wagon, but I'm back on! I started Insanity with my husband and the diet part is really important;)