PENS FOR WOMEN? A very dangerous idea.

Options
wanderinglight
wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
Ladies, I don't know if you've seen the special line of "Bic for Her" pens that are now being sold in Staples. Actually, if you're anything like me you probably aren't capable of driving yourself to the store. Sometimes, after I finish the cooking and cleaning, I ask my husband to drive me so that I can stand in front of the display and admire the pens (I am not allowed to write yet as he says it's up to him to handle manly business like that). But now we don't have to worry! We can order our pens online from Amazon. Take a moment to read the reviews and you'll learn how these amazing pens have changed women's lives. Who says we can't have it all????

ScreenShot2012-08-28at123220PM.png

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/BIC-For-Amber-Medium-Ballpoint/dp/B004FTGJUW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

And a few of my favorite reviews:
(4 stars)
I could never write until now because I'm such a thick little Princess that I refused to. I just drew pictures of my pink little bike, with the lilac streamers. I thought I'd just grow up and let a big manly man come and marry/save me.
Now I've found this pen, I've learned to write. It's so pretty, with it's comfortable grip, not like the razor like surface on ordinary mens pens. It will help me list all my household chores and record my calorie consumption in my diary. Who knows? Maybe it will give me the confidence to take the stabilisers off my bike.

(1 star)
I recently purchased these for my Girlfriend's birthday. She LOVED them. FINALLY she can jot down recipe ideas, make the shopping list (which I will buy) and keep a chart of her menstrual cycle. I kid you not, before these pens we were going through about 50-100 regular (i.e mens) BIC pens a week. She could barely see them, had trouble picking them up and if she ever managed to get pen to paper she'd just write my name surrounded by love hearts. Annoying or what?

So THANK YOU BIC for providing these pens for ladies. The opportunities are now limitless (Where the actual limit is defined by me and must not exceed a value of 75% of a man's opportunity). She's even talking about writing a book about a flower collecting pony!!! That'll keep her quiet!! (For a change, right?).

In short good job BIC! Just what we need in 2012. Pens for ladies.

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Saw this on GAA. I wonder if you see rainbows if you wave them in the air?
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    I'm actually surprised your using the computer all by yourself, or is your husband typing, and your just telling him what to type. Ok nevermind I know the answer. :drinker:
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    is the ink scented? does it sparkle?
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Is this the penis for women thread? That does sound a lil dangerous...
  • mreffle
    mreffle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Hey, there are now CANDLES FOR MEN.

Gunpowder! Campfire smoke! MEAT AND POTATOES!

http://www.mandleco.com/default.asp
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    is the ink scented? does it sparkle?

Ooooooo - sparkly...........

Huh what? What'd I miss??

.oooooo.....sparkly
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    DO they secretly have a built in vibrator?? Cause that would rock! lol
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I love this three star review:

"I was lying in bed the other night in a serious tiffy. While attempting to write in my diary about my deliciously complacent day ironing shirts and cooking dinner, I was having the same problem I always have, which is the incredible weight of my husbands pens making them impossible to use! No matter how hard I try, they drop out of my dainty paws and fall with a heavy thud to the floor.

Now, time and time again, I have told my husband that these pens are beyond my skill level and comprehension, not to mention strength! I just can't use them! Being the very strong man that he is, he couldn't possibly understand the trials I am facing. He suggests pencils, but I can't seem to press hard enough for them to make a mark on the page.

The other day I had a very magical discovery, however, which has since changed my life and entire outlook on the world. It was the BIC "For Her" pen line, which is specifically designed for women like me. It endears me and comforts me to no end to know that a company as big as BIC has my interests in mind. I can actually hold this pen because I think one of the main materials used to make it is air. I am extremely satisfied. "
  • rebsgee
    rebsgee Posts: 19
    Options
    Hahaha, best thread ever!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Here is teh said part, my wife bought them and was super excited about them :ohwell: she loves her pinks and purples.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    The beautiful pink and purple ink has changed my life! Before these pens I was a weak and useless woman, barefoot and pregnant, cooking, cleaning, and washing dishes. Now I'm a strong useful woman, wearing socks, not pregnant, cooking, cleaning, and washing dishes. Thank you, BIC, for my freedom from chilly toes!
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    haha this is Hilarious!

seriously though, I'm sure they didn't mean for it to come across like this Lol. I know TONS of women that love those colors and to have them in One pack would drive them bonkers LOL..

But still.. this is awesome *makes my way to the reviews for more laughs*
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    MEN.... You should destroy these pens immediately!! They will make all women strong, responsible, and independent! And women will no longer be dependent on men for anything! Destroy them now!
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ooo! I'd buy 'em!

But then I have no intellect or will of my own and therefore must rely on ad executives and marketing campaigns to guide me in all of my important decisions.

I like things to be dainty and feminine. My hammer is pink, as are my 2.5 lb weights. I wish someone would come up with a pink circular saw. (I believe I could operate one if it were small enough. And pink. With glitter.)

Important question: Is the ink scented?
  • tinks1999
    Options
    The pen is mightier than the sword. Don't you guys know this. Very dangerous for us girlies to have that much power. I must get back to scrubbing the floor.

Seriously though, I love purple.....might even get myself some :blushing:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I would totally buy these. I'd also be all over those pink tools mentioned earlier :smokin: