If she can do it so can we!!! (with pic)

Options
NOTE*** THIS IS NOT ME THIS IS MY FRIEND THE MOST MOTIVATIONAL PERSON I KNOW!!!***
**THE AFTER PICTURE WAS TAKEN AT A PHOTOSHOOT! WHO CARES IF THE PHOTOGRAPHER DID SOMETHING TO IT!!!!! THIS IS A SUCCESS STORY NOT A JUDGEMENT ON WHAT THE PHOTOGRAPHER DID AFTER THE SHOOT!!!**

So I don't know about everyone else but I LOVE reading success stories and I feel that peoples before and afters motivate me the most. I have a great friend who has reached one of her fitness goals, her name is Amy she has been in our shoes, looking to get to her goal weight, Currently she is preparing for her 3rd bikini fitness competition. If you are like me and love reaching out to current fitness and nutrition role models she is someone you can reach out to help motivate you to get in shape and get healthy. She is an awesome friend and loves being a fitness role model for everyone because she has been through it all. She has been helping me as both my trainer and nutrition consultant. You should definitely check her out! Her fitness website is in the process of being built right now but check her out on Facebook www.facebook.com/Amy.vonr and send her a private message and she will message you back for sure. Even if you are not in the Los Angeles, she is here to help and motivate everyone with their goals.

I am so excited to start working with her more closely on Friday. We are meeting to go over more of my goals on a nutrition level. Even though she basically knows everything about me and my lifestyle there is so much more that needs to be taken seriously if I want to reach my goals.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and for extra support and to keep up with my progress.

amy.jpg

Replies

• ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer is a fitness competitor & shes had two kids.Its much harder after youve had kids.
  • christina721
    Options
    It is hard with or without kids which is why we are all here...isn't it?
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I cant see the after picture :(
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Missing the after picture
    :(
  • christina721
    Options
    ahh! annoyed, it shows up perfectly on mine :(
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer is a fitness competitor & shes had two kids.Its much harder after youve had kids.

LOL. Is this response a joke? MY DOLLY IS BETTER THAN YOUR DOLLY!
  • christina721
    Options

LOL. Is this response a joke? MY DOLLY IS BETTER THAN YOUR DOLLY!

LOL THANK YOU!!! :)
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    HARD or HARDER... ITS STILL HARD. PERIOD!!!
    as for the OP thanks =)
  • christina721
    Options
    I tried to fix it, can you see the picture yet?
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    not yet
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I can see the picture perfectly.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have to right click on it and select view picture to see it. It's too big for the frame, or it was.

Also, I'm confused as to why the after picture was photoshopped onto a different background.

But she does look awesome.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Also, I'm confused as to why the after picture was photoshopped onto a different background.

Exact same thought!
  • christina721
    Options
    Shes a fitness model now so it was a photoshoot. If you go to her fb page she has a ton of the modeling pic.
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Exact same thought!
    Thought it was an advert for a trainer???
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

Exact same thought!

^^This.
  • christina721
    Options

Exact same thought!

^^This.

I am confused...this is a success story, not an ad. She is a fitness model and the photographer gave her that picture of her. She looks like that in person. How is this confusing??? It is just a better quality photo then most of us have access to...
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing now, absolutely stunning!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm confused why I'm not working as a graphic designer when I can superimpose an image in photoshop way better than that. :laugh:

But she looks amazing. Good for her. It's just distracting when it's obviously been c&p'ed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!