Starting fresh!... again!

Options
I haven't been on here in a while, I didn't even know that they redid the site a little bit, but I am determined to get serious about getting healthy and losing weight. I have been on MFP for almost 2 years, this March. I have lost a little weight, about 10 or 11 pounds but I am determined to lose about 15 maybe even 20. I want to tone up as well. Please everyone, I need the encouragment. I have been slacking off for wayyy to long and need to get back on track. I am glad there is a great support group here for me to confide in!!:happy:

:heart: Danielle

Replies

• MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    Good for you for not giving up! We are rooting for you!
  • christykowen
    Options
    Hi I a m new to the site and am finding it is a confort to write down my efforts, as you know dieting is a journey and it is tough to stay focused and committed. This logging is helping me, and it is nice to talk with people who are as obsessed withtaking back their body as I am. Here we go 1 step and pound at a time. Christy
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!

I have also been struggling to log in all my food and havn't done any exercise for a while... so I know how your feeling!

But we are all here now and remember 90% of success is just showing up.. so lets do this!!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    I've been here every day for over a year and a half, but, I hear you with the slacking off, since I've been doing a lot of that myself lately! :grumble: ESPECIALLY because of the holidays! :grumble:
    At least by coming to MFP, we KNOW we can count on lots of support, as well as having that feeling of control by logging everything that's going into our mouths.
    Glad to have you back! Stick around and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile: