Now I completely adore men but.....

Options

Replies

• CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    Hahaha.
    My husband gets a cold, and gets SO dramatic.
    He even sticks tissues up his nose.
    He says its so it catches the boogers before they run.
    I say he looks like an idiot.
    I mean, cmon! White peices of tissue hanging out of his nostrils!
  • SnTsMum
    SnTsMum Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nickelback

WINNER

Bahahahaha! :laugh:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    We wouldn't whine if you ladies would just let us be sick. But no. It's "did you take the trash out?" "That tree in the front yard needs to be trimmed". "You told me you were going to take me to dinner!" "You slept with my sister?!". Nag, nag, nag... geez.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am a big baby when Im sick but...I burn more calories than you doing the EXACT SAME THING IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME!!! :P Suck it women! :)

ETA: hold me when Im sick PLEASE
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    Man colds are the worst...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Some of you (men) get sick and still take care of your sick girlfriend :)

Aww yes. This indeed is the sweetest.
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    Just leave me alone when I'm sick, and nobody'll get hurt.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I am a big baby when Im sick but...I burn more calories than you doing the EXACT SAME THING IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME!!! :P Suck it women! :)

I have to say, Massive. I get so angry when I see the amount of calories my men MFP friends burn!!!!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    im actually feeling a bit under the weather. Can someone please call ICU?
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

I have to say, Massive. I get so angry when I see the amount of calories my men MFP friends burn!!!!

I have to say...It kind of makes me feel bad. You ladies work so hard. Also when Im sick there really is nothing that makes me feel better than to have someone take care of me. IT IS THE BEST
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Ohmygod. My exhusband was 6'1'' and over 350 pounds and he was the absolute world's biggest crybaby when he was sick. If he had a headache it was "I HAVE A TUMOR!" If he had the sniffles it was "I HAVE LUNG CANCER."
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    OMG. No kidding.

My husband gets the occasional migraine. This weekend he woke up recovering from one. He was squinty eyed due to the migraine causing light sensitivity and was going to drive to the store to pick up his snacks for work. I told him to get his butt back to bed till he was better and that I'd go get his snacks. :P
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hahaha.
    My husband gets a cold, and gets SO dramatic.
    He even sticks tissues up his nose.
    He says its so it catches the boogers before they run.
    I say he looks like an idiot.
    I mean, cmon! White peices of tissue hanging out of his nostrils!

Are our husbands the same man????
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Its funny, what you aldies are describing that happens to men once or twice a year seems to happen every 30 days to ladies.

*ducks behind wall
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Its funny, what you aldies are describing that happens to men once or twice a year seems to happen every 30 days to ladies.

*ducks behind wall
    Oh c'mon, now you're just asking for that third strike.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options

*ducks behind wall

*Jumps in front of the bullets.

You have to save those willing to speak the truth.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Some of us get sick and have no choice to carry on working and looking after kids and cleaning and washing clothes and shopping the many little things women (not all women, but since we're throwing generalisations about like confetti) moan about and claim a man cant do.

Some of us get things done.

:flowerforyou:
    How you doin?
    joey.jpg
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I do not get sick much.... but when I do my wife is going to be sicker than me. GO FIGURE!!!!!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Some of us get sick and have no choice to carry on working and looking after kids and cleaning and washing clothes and shopping the many little things women (not all women, but since we're throwing generalisations about like confetti) moan about and claim a man cant do.

Nice one, Dude. U da man
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

Yes some men do these things, but I can honestly say when my husband is sick I have to take off from work because he acts like he is dying and kids gotta be taken care of. If I am sick, I still have to work and take care of the kids and house lol.