lost motivation...

Options
owski17
owski17 Posts: 52 Member
Ive been feeling like im not getting anywhere so I finally decided to put together a before and during. and WOW it sure helped!! I'm about 5'2/5'3 and 20-ish lbs down so far. Still have alot of work to do, but Im definitely feeling better now:) So i strongly suggest to take a "before" picture NOW if u haven't yet!! I was one who never took a before pic but was lucky enough to find a decent one(at my heaviest) from last december... id post it here but this is my first time and im not sure how to go about the whole picture posting thing yet lol :) so its in my profile for now...ill hopefully figure it out by the time i take my "after" picture :))
Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey!!!

Replies

• TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Big difference in the pics. Everyone should definitely take before pics. I deleted nearly all.
  • vcferlita
    Options
    You look great
  • owski17
    Options
    thank u!
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Your doing good just keep a positive mind set, before my fitness pal I weighed 350lbs I lost it all on my own, I have lost 40 pounds with my fitness pal, I am at 173 lbs still I feel I got a ways to go, but I keep pushing myself. Keep up the great work :)

Nadia
  • owski17
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!! Wish I had that kind of determination lol. Congrats on you're huge success!
  • Bostonguy97
    Options
    I took a before photo last night, it's not pretty! Haha I plan on doing this once a month.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    make a photobucket account and upload the before and after pictures. Before doing so, make sure you open the pictures into paint. press control + w at the same time to bring up a re-size window, and make sure the picture isn't horribly huge. I just put 50 in the box until the whole picture can fit on the screen. When you upload the re-sized picture onto photobucket, copy the IMG link but make sure you replace the IMG with lower case img. And that's how you do it! lol
  • owski17
    Options
    I feel you, exactly why I was hesitant about posting my before Lol but good luck to u! Hope to see ur progress! And thanks seems simple enough!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!