Does anyone have the Wii Fit?

Options
I have had my Nintendo Wii for a while now, and I just order the Wii Fit Plus the other day, and I was was wondering who else has a fit plus? What type of results have you had with it? I can't wait for mines to come in the mail. I'm super excited!

Replies

• ophedian
    Options
    KMS903,
    I do have the Wii Fit, BUT I have never used it. :( When we bought it, I thought that wife and I could use it HOWEVER it has a weight limit on the Fit Board. I am not sure what the official weight is, but I weight approximately 330 lbs when we bought it and it nicely told me that I was beyond the weight limit. Some people say that it is at 300lbs, others at 330lbs. If you are in the 200s, then it is not a problem. Just FYI.

Post Note:
    There are some really silly tricks around the weight limit all over the internet though. Just do a search on Wii Fit weight limit and I am sure you shall see posts everywhere. Perhaps one of them might have the actual weight limit of the unit.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit is ok for a gentle workout but I don't see it getting as intense as ,say, working out at a gym
    31497 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wii SUCKS!!! PS3 is where it's at!!!
    31497 Posts: 2
    Options
    and aside of both Wii AND the 360(which, both of the suck)... PS3 has more Games, better graphics, an enhanced CBE that allows it to complete up to 2 trillion calculations per sec.... twice as much as the xbox 360, and about 4,000 times as much as the wii. hey, you know what they say, "It only does EVERYTHING!"
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I have wii fit and wii fit plus and its really fun! I really like the super hula hoops! LOL its really fun if your family is competitve like mine :) You're not going to get a hardcore workout from it, but its better than sitting in front of the TV with a controller in your hand, you know?

Oh and Xbox 360 rocks better than PS3!! ;)
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    and aside of both Wii AND the 360(which, both of the suck)... PS3 has more Games, better graphics, an enhanced CBE that allows it to complete up to 2 trillion calculations per sec.... twice as much as the xbox 360, and about 4,000 times as much as the wii. hey, you know what they say, "It only does EVERYTHING!"

Do any of these have fitness components...
  • hhamilton
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit Plus, and I love it!!! It replaces the old Wii Fit disk, as it has the same exercises, plus new ones. It keeps track of calories burned, which is nice. My favorite game is the obstacle course....very challenging!