What do track or list Insanity as?

I have been doing Inanity for 4 weeks now, I just joined this log today, because I need to keep better track of my progress and diet! I can not find Insanity in the exercise data base, Any Suggestions? Thank You

Replies

• lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    I've never done it before so I'm not sure here but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say "circuit training"
  • That sounds about right! Thank you!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    I've lost my transmitter for HRM so I've been logging it as circuit training, general until I find it again. But I know I'm burning more than it says based on my burns in month 1 with my HRM.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    I would reccomend a HRM since for high impact workouts everyone is so different and MFPs "circuit training" can be way off, and then just make your own workout to log, if not it still is probably the closest option.
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 120 Member
    Definitely invest in a HRM. I was burning 500-800 calories doing Insanity. The circuit training on here will be way low.
  • Thank you all for your suggestions I will invest in a HRM! In the meantime I will use Circuit training!
  • RachelHoffman0709
    RachelHoffman0709 Posts: 101 Member
    I have been doing Insanity for a while and just invested in a HRM. The circuit training on here was way under estimating my calories burned. I bought my HRM off Amazon. I ordered it on a Monday and it was at my house on Thursday that same week. Good luck!