Looking for friends

Options
I just joined a couple of weeks ago and would love to have someone who is also struggling to lose with. I have 50 pounds to lose and that seems like a ton to me. I did just lose 20 pounds before I started this but seem to be stalling. What is working for you?

Replies

• clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also have about 50lbs more to go! All i did was stop eating greesy and fried food aswell as sweets and soda and it actually helped me lose some weight and i also work out atleast 3-4 times a week! What about yourself?
  • Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    I have 50 more to go too. I find that for me the no excuses I must find time to workout and make time for me each and everyday is really helping. I love mfp keeping me in line with how much left to eat. I see junk food and over eating now as just nothing I have any desire for.
  • MonicaFlachman
    Options
    Hello, I am Monica. You may add me MonicaFlachman if you would like. You might try to switch up your calories daily to get over he stand still. One day have 1500, the next day have 1200, the next day have 1300, the next day have 1700, the next day have 1400, ect... Also what kind of fitness are you doing? It is very important to incoorperate fitness with life style eating changes. I would be more than happy to help you with this if you need it, feel free to inbox me.