What's your costume for Halloween this year?

Options
HurricaneElaine
HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
<
This was last year's - Midnight Queen of the Masquerade. (OK, I made it out of bits and pieces of my own wardrobe, plus a KILLER mask, you can't really see the feathers and beads). I've been Flo the Progressive Salesgirl, and Mrs. Turnblad, Tracy's mom from Hairspray, all dolled up in a pink sequin dress and beehive wig.

I have NO idea what I'm going to be this year.

How about YOU? :wink:

Replies

• kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Right now, I'm really leaning towards Molly Aster from Peter and the Starcatcher. I have a few other ideas in mind, but I've been really obsessed with that play lately, and I think the costume would be easy enough to make:

cropp2-300x345.jpg

(An interesting tidbit about this costume -- the green-tinged frayed edges of Molly's dress are meant to evoke the iconic costume trim of Disney's Peter Pan. It's subtleties like that that make this play even more magical.)

Also, I think that some of my friends would be willing to dress up as Peter and Black Stache to go with my Molly!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Ghost! Sheet over the head never fails.
  • HurricaneElaine
    Options
    SDH, with your fashion sense, you know you can do better than that! :flowerforyou:
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    A sexy, RIPPED doctor. Better than being the fat pirate I was last year :laugh:
  • HurricaneElaine
    Options
    Oooooh.... "Paging Dr. McDreamy, Dr. McDreamy.." :wink:
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Mines not really a costume.... but I am putting my husband in a body bag and tying him to my roof racks and driving through the village with just his feet sticking out. Whoop! I might throw on a Jason mask.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a ringmaster, complete with red cardigan,mtrimmed with black fur...;D
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    SDH, with your fashion sense, you know you can do better than that! :flowerforyou:

Yeah, but the ghost costume brings so much happiness. People crack up when they see it.
  • Mrs_sexobeat
    Mrs_sexobeat Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    sexy-skunk-costume.jpg
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but I work Halloween night so :(
    I was thinking of being Ramona Flowers tbh. It's work appropriate.
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Cat-woman :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    idk about halloween, but heres my new comicon costume! lolita tea party time
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Im gonna be the tinman for halloween! My inlaws started a 'theme tradition' since i've joined the family!

tin%20woman.jpg
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am going to make a Little Bo Peep costume! My mom made me one when I was a kid and I wore it for like 5 years! LOVED it! Thought I would try and repeat it! LOL!
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I look like Wednesday Addams naturally (without make up). But I don't have a humongo forehead like Ricci (no disrespect, she's a babe). But Idk. Last year I was Emily the Strange. No one knew who I was. I never stand out :grumble: . I wish I knew what to be.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    <
    This was last year's - Midnight Queen of the Masquerade. (OK, I made it out of bits and pieces of my own wardrobe, plus a KILLER mask, you can't really see the feathers and beads). I've been Flo the Progressive Salesgirl, and Mrs. Turnblad, Tracy's mom from Hairspray, all dolled up in a pink sequin dress and beehive wig.

zoidberg

220px-Dr_John_Zoidberg.png
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    <

zoidberg

220px-Dr_John_Zoidberg.png

last-minute-costume-ideas-02a.jpg
    http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/last-minute-costume-ideas.html#c2
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    this character i made up names Roscoe Samson, he is a 70s R&B singer..lol
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options