What's been your 1st NSV ?

Options
Yay !! I fit in my capri jeans that I haven't worn yet this summer because I couldnt zip them up !!! I had to share that :)
This is my 1st NSV !
What was urs ?

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Same for me - put on a pair of pants I love that previously felt like they were going to cut me in half and they fit well now!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    A ring I wore for well over 10 years... almost never took it off... couldn't keep it on my finger anymore ;)
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mine was a pair of button up shorts that I had bought the first part of summer. I realized I could pull them down without unbuttoning them without any trouble. :smile:
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    fitting into jeans I wore in highschool :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    my husbands belt actualy went all the way around my hips
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Mine was when my workout pants kept inching down during exercise classes. I thought they were just stretched out -- turns out they were just BIG and I'd been wearing dresses too much to realize how big my regular pants had gotten in the waist. Or actually I guess I should say that I didn't realize how SMALL I'd gotten (the pants didn't grow, now did they?)

Congrats to you -- keep it up! :wink:
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Or actually I guess I should say that I didn't realize how SMALL I'd gotten (the pants didn't grow, now did they?)
    /quote]
    Ha! That's funny, we always reference it that way don't we?
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I think 10 lbs is the magic number to fit into old jeans. When I got to 10lbs, I tried on a pair of jeans that I LOVED, but had gotten too tight. I haven't worn them in a year. They not only fit, but they are perfect.
    So I tried on a pair of capris that I stopped wearing and they are perfect now too. :)

Even my shoes feel a little better. :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i had to put my favorite capris in the "g sale" pile a few weeks ago... too big... :)
  • Journey2Tri
    Options
    Mine is silly, and it's not really the "1st", but it's the 1st that meant the most to me.
    The first time I was able to wrap a bath towel around myself. I actually sat in the bathroom crying (from joy, of course).
  • mcouturezz
    mcouturezz Posts: 145
    Options
    its the small things, small victories that mean the world :) makes us feel like a million bucks !! keep it up ! awesome job !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!