Miles Ticker

Options
I am curious if there is a way to track the miles you do on your MFP page without having to go to another website to create a ticker.
I want to track my miles per month but dont want to flip through my exercise notes to figure this out?
any help would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• thewogger
    Options
    hi! i was wondering if you were just looking for miles or how many miles u do in an amount of time?
    if it is just miles: you can create your own exercise but instead of minutes just put in your miles!!! OK doing
    it this way will throw your minutes workout off!!!!
    now if you want to know that you can jog x miles in 30 min then i have not a clue!!!!
  • nokuperus
    nokuperus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi! i was wondering if you were just looking for miles or how many miles u do in an amount of time?
    if it is just miles: you can create your own exercise but instead of minutes just put in your miles!!! OK doing
    it this way will throw your minutes workout off!!!!
    now if you want to know that you can jog x miles in 30 min then i have not a clue!!!!

I want a ticker like the lbs. ticker to track my miles for the Month. I still want to track minutes and what not but also want to track how many miles/month i am doing so i can try to continually up that number!
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is possible within MFP. Hence I use ticker factory. If there is a way, I hope someone can enlighten us!

exercise.png
  • nokuperus
    Options
    with ticker facory do you post them just in blogs or can they be posted in your mfp profile and tracked there?
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure! I never tried to post to my profile.
  • nokuperus
    Options
    anyone else have an answer for us?
  • janewhite2627
    janewhite2627 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I created a ticker here in MFP and it updates automatically every time I change my weight either here in MFP www.myfitnesspal.com or in my Android app.
  • nokuperus
    Options
    I created a ticker here in MFP and it updates automatically every time I change my weight either here in MFP www.myfitnesspal.com or in my Android app.

I have that too - I am looking for a Miles ticker to track the number of miles i do in a certain amount of time - do you know how to do that?