Where Do They GO???

Options
jjl0412
jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
Alright Confoundit!! There it goes again...or Not! That is the second or 3rd time I posted a response or bump to a site that still shows up in my Home page, then I click it to go back later and it is gone!!! What Gives? Why? What a RIP!! :mad:

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    If you mean you replied to some forum topics that are now gone, they got deleted :)
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Got deleted since they broke the rules :devil:
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    probably got deleted if it went against the MFP Terms of Use.
  • jjl0412
    Options
    If you mean you replied to some forum topics that are now gone, they got deleted :)

Is there a reason? I know if I were to start a thread there is not delete I can find if I wanted to delete it.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Is there a reason? I know if I were to start a thread there is not delete I can find if I wanted to delete it.
    Deleted by moderators. Us users can't delete them. So I guess they got out of hand :p
  • jjl0412
    Options

Oh..:ohwell:
  • jjl0412
    Options

Deleted by moderators. Us users can't delete them. So I guess they got out of hand :p

Thanks.. I sorta figured, but was not sure. Thanks!:ohwell:
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

So I see you like those rule breaking threads lol
  • jjl0412
    Options

So I see you like those rule breaking threads lol

It was some folks guessing a 'troll ' got eliminated or something. At the time I entered there was nothing derogitory going on. I just bumped it to return later. But Yeah.. sometimes..:bigsmile: