Replies

• AureateNova
    AureateNova Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started it today...omg i'm dying.
  • sarahbeth913
    sarahbeth913 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    She does work your butt off which for me is awesome! Got lots of it to go! haha. I went a little overboard. I injured myself and have been sidelined for over a month! But doc should clear me soon and I'll be back at it ;)
  • sarahbeth913
    sarahbeth913 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm still learning how this site works. I just posted somewhere trying to reply to THIS post...lol. Me and computers don't get along. LOL. ANyway, she DOES work you to death. I love it and if you do it every day you will certainly see results! I have abs for the first time in my life. They're still fat coated, but we are working on that. Grin
    I LOVE the 30 day shred. I lost 12 lbs in a month and almost 2 dress sizes! I was doing level 1-3 every day though. I'd do level 3 and 2 in the morning and level 1 at night. The first week though I could only do level 1. She is a beast, isn't she?? I injured my foot in July and doc has made me stay off of it so I've not been able to do her workouts. MY BODY MISSES IT. She's tough but hang in. You won't BELIEVE what it does to your body.

Oh my...you're a beast!!! I don't know if I could do that!!! You're awesome! I did day 2/Level 1. So I sure do hope to see changes in my body after the 30 days. Shye definitely works your butt off-doesn't she?!!
  • serenatee
    Options
    Haha same. I just started using the site! I'm glad there's so many people on here doing the shred.. I'm on my 4th day. Pretty sore around my shoulders and arms and oh definitely the bootay.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it every other day and am on Level 2, which is SO much harder than Level 1. Sooo many planks.......
  • sallysuze
    sallysuze Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have done the first day of level one today.
    So far so good :)
    How do you guys track it on here? Shame it doesn't already have a listing.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lambing05
    Options
    Im on my day 15 , level 2 day 5 so .. its tough.. she's a beast but i'm seing changes in my body :)
  • plinkityplonk
    Options
    I'm thinking of buying this as it's just £4.99 on Amazon. Bit nervous though as never ever done a fitness dvd before so don't know if this might be really jumping in at the deep end! I have a lot of weight to lose though so maybe that's a good thing.
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of buying this as it's just £4.99 on Amazon. Bit nervous though as never ever done a fitness dvd before so don't know if this might be really jumping in at the deep end! I have a lot of weight to lose though so maybe that's a good thing.

30DS is a REALLY good place to start! She's a monster, and you'll scream at the laptop while you work out, but love her at the end :). Best of luck!
  • plinkityplonk
    Options
    I took the plunge and ordered it so will be starting my 'shred' in a few days when it arrives. Nervous! Anyone else thinking of starting want to start same time as me and be shred friends?!
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started a group for 30 day shred last week - everyone is at varying points in the shred so far, so anyone on here who wants to join would be more than welcome!

Also feel free to add me.

Group can be found here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7995-30-day-shred-starting-25-08-12