Replies

• CassieD2008
    CassieD2008 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 150 pounds...still feel fat in my skin :(
  • OSUChristina
    OSUChristina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9". I so hate shopping for jeans! The talls are a little too long and the average are high waters. UGH! Feel free to add me.
  • deanna_bond
    deanna_bond Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    5' 11" BUT LOOK 6FT
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    6'2" here. Join the Totally Tall Women of MFP group! we would love to have you
  • Betsnikel
    Betsnikel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8".... pretty average... but feel free to add me.
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    Finally a thread for me!

Mmmmmm....tall girls.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Poor me can't find a tall woman anywhere. I'm only 6'3" and 235 lbs. but the tall ones run and hide somewhere with the short guys. So sad:sad:

No, you got it backwards, all the SHORT girls steal all the TALL men! :laugh:
  • Betsnikel
    Betsnikel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8" and have the same problem.... What the heck is up with that? lol
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9". I so hate shopping for jeans! The talls are a little too long and the average are high waters. UGH! Feel free to add me.

I always have this problem! Mostly with pajama pants though.. I always have to roll them up or I look completely ridiculous.
  • lliggins3
    lliggins3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1" and I have alot of weight to lose!! Nice to meet you all....I need encouragement!! HELP!!!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    5'11 here :drinker:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" here! And oddly the shortest of me and my 2 siblings!

And I get the same thing! People are shocked when they hear how much I weigh. It's good and bad all at the same time!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Tall women are beautiful, when a see one every blue moon or so I'm like wow a she Zilla. lmao, or she Hulk
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    5'10!
  • jennifer_a00
    jennifer_a00 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    5'10" 1/2 right here! I'm taller than every single one of my female friends. I'm taller than my husband (he's 5'5")! My kids got my tall genes and will probably be passing up my husband by the time they are 10 or 12. People are always asking me to reach for things... unscrew lightbulbs.... lol
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10" and 210. Its so aggravating when people ask my weight and then argue with me bc I dont look "that big." Yeah, you are right, I just thought it would be fun to ADD weight when I tell you! Seriously!

My lowest and healthiest was 178 and thats my goal again. I just had my third baby and started the journey again. Feel free to add me!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" but feel like a giant compared to my friends and people I work with, so glad my hubby's 6'4" so I can feel little compared to him :smile:
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options

I have the same problem. So frustrating!

5'11'' over here :)
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm 5'11".
  • TomTomGirl
    Options
    i am 6 foot, i am 240 and am trying to get to 200 then 280 or 60;