ladies!!!!

Options
emilydumarce
emilydumarce Posts: 46 Member
so odd question lol what does everyone use to shave their legs? im so sick of the same old soap and razor, its already prickly the next day! ughhhh does anyone use wax or a wipe on/wipe off lotion? whats worked for you?? thanks!!

Replies

• SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am married and obese. He's lucky I shave once every couple months lol
  • emilydumarce
    emilydumarce Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    lol!
  • Valleydachs
    Options

That's about right for me too. When I shave, I prefer to use a Good News Razor. Any other nicks me. And I shave dry. No water. No soap. Then I apply a nice body lotion afterwards.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I use the venus embrace with 5 blades and shaving cream. I'm usually good for 2 days with that. Then the 3rd day I'm getting prickly and need to shave again.
  • BettingOnAlice101
    Options
    I use smooth away. I like it because you don't have to time it with a shower or anything (I'm a mom of two kids so my showers need to be quick!) It works pretty good, but just be SURE to use moisturizer afterwards or you can get irritation.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Schick Intuition. It's the one with the big bar of soap around the blades. I love it. Never have razorburn, and it's much quicker.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Do u shave anywhere else?
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have exremely sensitive skin so it took me awhile to find something that didn't irritate my skin and actually allowed me to shave every couple days. I use the Schick Intuition Plus (its the one that has the moisturizing bar surrounding the razor) I love it. They have one specifically made for sensitive skin, however, that irritates my skind BADLY (kind of weird huh?) but the one that is pomegranate "flavored" is awesome and works great for me. They are expensive though. Like $30 for 6 razors :noway:
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    Do u shave anywhere else?

hahaha saw that coming from a mile away!
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    venus brand for razors are my personal preference. i also use conditioner instead of shaving cream. you can buy inexpensive stuff like suave, it'll last longer because you only need a small amount, and it leaves your legs feeling more moisturized. learned this trick from a suitemate in college!
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options

This for me too! Except it's more every couple weeks.
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Depends on the parts I am shaving...legs love my Venus embrace. Pits and nether regions I use men's Schick aqua. Has a moisture strip on the top and I like the way it maneuvers the sensitive areas.
  • archduchess
    Options
    I have a Gilette Fusion Power (men's razor - my partner and I bought them around the same time so that we could split the cost of a pack of blades!) and I use my normal hair conditioner or Cetraben oil, depending on how dry my legs are. I tend to have noticeable dark stubble 24 hours after, and both shaving and leaving them au naturalle triggers my eczema, so today I am going for an initial consultation for laser hair reduction. Can't wait!
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I shave everything every day in the shower. Even I shave my arms!! Just I don't shave my head.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    <-- natural blond. I shave my parts once a week cause it really isn't needed more often than that. Oh and I use some sort of Venus razor. I don't pay attention.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Waxing FTW!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Eplilator then shave any strays.
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options

hahahaha totally agree, same here ! lol
  • carebear7801
    Options
    I use conditioner. The hair still grows back the next day, but the hair is softer not so prickly. Try it . It may take a couple of days to see or feel the difference. Hopes this helps.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I've never needed to shave my legs :-D No I'm not hairy and just let it grow... the hairs are very fine and light so you can't see them.

26257256.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools