Last 11lb

I have lost 59lb so far and I have 11lb to go

I knew the last part would be the hardest but I cant help but feel disappointed that I am not really losing anything

Does anyone have any tips?

I have a fitbit to monitor my TDEE and I eat at 500 less this - should I increase my calories to 250 less?

x

Replies

• Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Hey hon, would be useful to see your diary
  • persilcolours
    persilcolours Posts: 92 Member
    I am also facing this problem! I just can't get down and stay there.... and as soon as I look a simple carbohydrate, I seem to gain.
  • Kayleighpaul1985
    Kayleighpaul1985 Posts: 98 Member
    Hey hon, would be useful to see your diary

I have opened it now x
  • babenes
    babenes Posts: 34 Member
    Sometimes when i hit a plateau i'll reduce or increase my calories. If that doesnt work i try to change my excercise routine like add more cardio. If that doesnt work i play with my macros like decrease/increase carbs/fat/protein.
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    I don't want to be a wet blanket because you've done an amazing job and you're so close to your goal.

But you kinda look fine just the way you are.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372 Member
    I know how you feel right now. My weight loss really slowed when I hit 15 left to go and has practically stopped now. So frustrating. Try mixing things up - eat different foods, mess with your calories, try new exercises, etc.

Just keep pushing. Eventually it will come off - but it is going to be slow. Your body doesn't have a lot of fat to drop when it's being deprived with calories, so it's not going to let go so easily.

Good luck and congratulations on how far you've come!!
  • Kayleighpaul1985
    Kayleighpaul1985 Posts: 98 Member
    I don't want to be a wet blanket because you've done an amazing job and you're so close to your goal.

But you kinda look fine just the way you are.

This is very sweet - thank you :-D

x
  • spokie1
    spokie1 Posts: 23 Member
    No Tips as I'm in the same boat, but wanted to wish you the best for the last few pounds :flowerforyou:
  • Aventuria
    Aventuria Posts: 151
    Same like above: Change something. Either with food or with sports - especially cardio - but that way you can often trick your body.

What kind of sport do you do at the moment? :smile: