Over 120lbs lost WITH PHOTO.

Options
I know I post too many of these photos, but I'm proud, and I know how much other people's photos inspired me when I was first starting, and I would love to be able to do the same thing for other people now, so here I go.

Please ADD ME AS A FRIEND if you want to chat, or help each other, swap diet tips etc. I love hearing from people! :D

Here is the image. The first photo was from September 2009 at a weight of around 280lbs. The second is at a weight of 159lbs taken just one week ago.

Do excuse my MFP ticker, the 96lbs lost is just since joining this website, NOT since my heaviest weight.

I am happy to have lost my double chin, not so happy to have lost my boobs :( They were amazing before!

539471_10152062839260430_1516118608_n.jpg

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great you look SOO much younger well done x :flowerforyou:
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • ronnio_ron
    Options
    BRILLLLLLLLIANTTTTT / SUPERRRR....

PERIOD
  • dgr93
    dgr93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'd be proud of showing off my new figure too if I was you! you look amazing and have done so well! I love seeing before and after photo's :) thanks for sharing x
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    my LORD! what a difference! no pun intended but that is a HUGE difference! congratulations! when i think of losing 120lbs, i think of someone literally losing ANOTHER PERSON! it's crazy! and i find it extremely hard to believe that your new weight is 159lbs. you do NOT look 159lbs at all. i'd say you carry it very well and you could easily get away with saying you weight about 130lbs.

whatever you're doing, keep doing it. not sure if you wish to continue to lose more weight but i do not think it is necessary. you look PERFECT at your current weight.

once again, congrats! you really look amazing!
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You look great. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?
  • Anah291
    Anah291 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wowww!! Amazing!!!!! Nice work you look so good and proud you should be!!! This is huge motivation thank you for sharing you look beaut!!
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I know I post too many of these photos, but I'm proud

You should be. You've done an amazing job and you're a good looking girl. You look years younger.

I am curious though. Did you end up getting any excess skin?

I am happy to have lost my double chin, not so happy to have lost my boobs :( They were amazing before!

They look quite perky now. I don't want to seem crude but I'd hit it.
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. Huge Congrats for your fantastic achievement xxxx
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! Your before and after photo are very inspirational. You should be extremely proud to post those pictures as you worked very hard and did a wonderful job! Congratulations to you!
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous.. just gorgeous. Well done!
  • jaybird951
    jaybird951 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    damn, that s nice. i would love to see what you would like at 110 pds. very nice.
  • rooosje
    rooosje Posts: 18
    Options
    You really did an amazing job! You look so good :D
    x
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change! You look so happy and healthy! Congratulations! :)
  • honolulu6
    honolulu6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you look amazing:)
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job...You look wonderful.
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    wow!
    you look great!
    and about 10 years younger!!!!
  • genefabes
    genefabes Posts: 132
    Options
    chest deflation is cruel! ;) you look beautiful such a good job.
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    wow! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!