anyone have any before and after photos of c25k?

Options
mmmcap
mmmcap Posts: 13 Member
I'm debating On whether to start it as a form of exercise to go with my lifestyle change! Help?! Also did you do anything with it or did you just do the c25k.

Replies

• Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Sry don't have before and after pics but in the fall of 2011 I lost about 30 lbs, doing C25K mon, wed, fri, and some from of resistance training Tues and Wed (usually a Jillian Michael vid).
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am not sure I understand your post. But, the C25k was great. My plan is to do a 5k this year ( a few of them).. and then start work towards a 10k. Not sure that I will ever be interested in running further. I have some painful tendonitis right now.. so running is on hold for a little while. But I am now hooked on running!! LOVE it!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Sure, have a look at my profile - C25K got me off the couch and running. I started in January last year and just ran my first half marathon last weekend.
    Really though, the biggest change was eating less junk, as well as exercising regularly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!