Frustrated - any ideas???

Options
13»

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am here to glean from your thread's suggestions. I am the same exact height and weight. Just wanna lose a few 'vanity pounds" and I am glad to see others' number looking like the ones I came up with today. (since I have no idea what I am really doing)

I guess I have not been eating enough. My main problem is I want to lower my carbs a bit, but am having trouble getting alternative foods and allergies are bad now, making me tired and miserable, LOL, ( so I don't have the energy or desire to be creative in my eating)

ABY WOO-HA. Best of luck to you! The suggestions look great! Feel free to add me and we can try all the suggestions together.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I looked at ur food log and it doesn't seem like ur getting enough calories. MFP already has u at a decline. Also u said u weighed 140 something u may need to change ur settings. U should also incorporate plain water in ur diet. They have 100 calorie chocolates... Have ur sweets in moderation. Good luck
  • fionaad
    fionaad Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Having looked at your diary, your carbs seem pretty high even for all the exercise you do, particularly since i'm not seeing very complex carbs (you're having at least two candy bars every day :P) AND on that note, you're not tracking your sugar or sodium. Try watching those, set strong limits, and THEN see how the weight comes off. If it's only two or three pounds, it's very possible you could be retaining all that from sodium.
    That was the blow out! Candy bards are pretty rare (usually) and certainly not in my plan (other than protein bars). I will try to cut down on the sodium and go back to low sugar though - good points!
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    sounds like you need to tone up more than you need to lose weight
  • fionaad
    fionaad Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I looked at ur food log and it doesn't seem like ur getting enough calories. MFP already has u at a decline. Also u said u weighed 140 something u may need to change ur settings. U should also incorporate plain water in ur diet. They have 100 calorie chocolates... Have ur sweets in moderation. Good luck
    Thanks, that's the message I'm getting from a few people so you are probably right! (I'm a convert to using forums for advice!!) My plan is to aim for around 1300 NET cals and see what happens. I do drink water but don't track it. I probably don't drink enough though (so should start tracking it). As for sweets in moderation... I don't think my personality allows for that! Once I get a taste, I'm a goner :)
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    thats a step in the right direction, but for your size and actvity level, 1300 still might be a little low. Try it and see how it works out, though.