abs anyone?

Options
Here's my question... what's the best ab workout for you? How often do you do it and how soon did you start seeing results? I'm wondering because I have issues with my back and it's hard to actually finish a crunch sometimes... I'm looking for a low impact way to help work on my abs, and ideas at all?

Replies

• horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    AB Core + or AB Ripper X from Beachbody. Every other day one or the other 3 x a week. Help with the back issues as it strenghtens it too.
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    A pilates or yoga work out if you don't like regular, ordinary crunches. Strengthens your core while stretches. I like the Windsor pilate dvds. There are some good core and back exercises that help to stretch, tone, and even massage. I try to aim for 20 mins, 2-3 times a week.

Good luck!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Ab Ripper X (P90X) - every ohter day, or the Killer Abs (One-on-One) three times a week. Both are through Beachbody. I noticed after a month that my middle was held in tighter (best descriptive I can come up with for that).... after about two months I started seeing some little lines down the sides of my abs and the upper portion....