Has this happened to anyone else?

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
First thing in the morning, you feel and LOOK dramatically skinnier?

First thing in the morning, my stomach is near flat. Almost like its a hint to the body I want. Its crazy, sometimes I have to double take in the mirror to make sure its not me.

I know the answer is probably really easy, but I just cant bring myself to sift through potentially blocked websites by my company policy.

I am thinking it might be rouge fat that distributes itself evenly across my body as I lay down for 6-8 hours, then all collects back at the dam that is my stomach. Those that are still loosing <not the ridiculously ripped or fit Herculean examples of DaVinci's model male. Sorry guys, questions not for you> do you ever go through this?

Replies

• blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    YES! i love it ...i think it has something to do with being dehydrated? but my stomach looks awesome in the morning and tricks me into thinking i'm skinny haha
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Bump!

I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH! ITS OUT THERE
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Could it be possible, and I'm just guessing, that all the food has been digested and therefore you don't have a "food baby"?
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    There are probably a couple of factors. I'd imagine dehydration and no food displacing space in your stomach are part of it.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Could it be possible, and I'm just guessing, that all the food has been digested and therefore you don't have a "food baby"?

Yep the food baby has departed!
  • boy03727
    boy03727 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just like others have said, its probably that your stomach is empty and you are a little dehydrated after not drinking for several hours. Have you ever noticed the fighters at a weigh in the day before a fight? They are so dehydrated. Chuck Liddell would have a six pack at weigh in and loose it by fight time the next day.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    every day
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Bloating from the foods we eat during the day, not to mention the actual food being processed during the day... first thing in the morning you literally have been 'fasting' for presumably 8+ hours, more like 10 or 11 since most don't eat after 8PM, your tummy has no food in it, no bloating so you appear thinner, also weigh less in the morning.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Thank you SCIENCE.

Thank you MFP

Thank you posters!

Everyone have an awesome star. Awesome stars for everyone.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
  • leahsays
    leahsays Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I always look my best in the morning. Then by the afternoon, the rolls become more apparent. Damn gravity!
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Your posture is better and you are actually anywhere from 1/4 to an inch taller in the morning. That may have something to do with it as well.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Love it x