Two Non Scale Victories

Options
I just have to share two victories that I noticed today.

A few months ago at the gym, I started looking around at the machines that I haven't used before. One was what I call a double crunch - in a seated position you pull up with your knees and down with your shoulders. I got on it, tried it, and it darn near killed me to get 2 reps out of it. I decided then and there that I would make that machine my *****. And today I realized I did it - I did 3 sets of 10 reps. Woo Hoo!

And now I'm at work and the skirt I'm wearing is practically falling off of me. I'm about to beg/borrow/steal a safety pin from one of my coworkers to tighten up the waistband.

I have been so happy using MFP. I'm eating 1500 calories a day (or more if I've worked out) and I'm losing a pound a week. And best of all, I haven't been feeling hungry.

Replies

• vqnerdballs
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work!
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That is great news. You should be very proud of yourself. Those are the victories that really count!
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    isn't it great?!.. I do however hate that inbetween moment when you're not at your "goal" weight but you've lost so much weight that nothing fits anymore.. lol..
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Good for you! A lot of times the nsv mean the most.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Isn't it awesome when your clothes start to loosen so much you need them taken in? Time to go down a size!! What a victory!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!