Three whole days!

Options
Finding Fitness Pal has really helped me since I joined three days ago. My willpower and incentive to keep trukin' forward has been more enjoyable, and I even let myself have a yummy mint girlscout cookie or two. They have been my favorite since I was a girl scout maaaaaaaaaaany years ago!

Replies

• Wastmanml
    Options
    Finding Fitness Pal has really helped me since I joined three days ago. My willpower and incentive to keep trukin' forward has been more enjoyable, and I even let myself have a yummy mint girlscout cookie or two. They have been my favorite since I was a girl scout maaaaaaaaaaany years ago!
  • ToTheLove
    Options
    Great!!!!! We're glad you're here and I totally agree with you. This site helps SOOO much!!!!
  • ssheldon318
    Options
    I feel the same way! My friend just told me about Fitness Pal and have realized in the last 4 days that you don't have to be hungry eating only 1200 calories a day! I can even have ice cream and not feel guilty! :happy:
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I agree...!~!~!.... THis is my second day and i had calories left over yesterday and today...

THis site turns eating right into an award system!~!.... i even got up and went to the gym tow days in a row (something that used to be hard for me) just cuz i wanted something to log int he exercise catalog...

I am very excited to see the results that will be coming from this site....

LOVE IT!~!~!....:bigsmile:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. This site works great if you use it. Be honest when posting your food and exercise and you should have success. I have lost 17 pounds since Jan 6th!!!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! My friend just told me about Fitness Pal and have realized in the last 4 days that you don't have to be hungry eating only 1200 calories a day! I can even have ice cream and not feel guilty! :happy:
    AMEN! I love that it spells it out in black and white for you. It's really up to you how many calories you can eat each day (depending on calories you earn while exercising.) It is so much easier than doing it alone.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,956 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. This site works great if you use it. Be honest when posting your food and exercise and you should have success. I have lost 17 pounds since Jan 6th!!!

Please be sure to eat the calories recommended. The 17 pound loss in six weeks is a bit high - but you probably lost most of it in the first week, right? 1-2 pounds a week is the healthy recommended weekly loss.

If you exercise EAT the calories given to you by exercise on your Food Diary. :flowerforyou: