Who's doing Turbo Fire???

Options
Hey guys, I just recently started Turbo Fire this past Monday and just wanted to make some new friends that were doing it as well. Thought it might also be fun to check in on here and see how we are all doing and share our thoughts on the workouts! Please add me as a friend, I can never have to many! Thanks, Dianne.

Replies

• ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is the most fun I've ever had working out... you'll love it!
  • Derinq
    Derinq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did it last year around March and it was fun! Now I'm just doing Fire 30 and stretch 10 with my 30DS workouts, I need to mix and match or I get bored too easily! :) I loved it then, I love it now!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am doing it right now and I love it. I am amazed as to how much fun it is. Now that I am starting to learn the moves a bit it I am able to get into it a bit more. I love it. A friend request is coming your way!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love TurboFire! I dont follow the program, but I do incorporate some of the workouts in my weekly workouts and love it!!
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    Almost done with my first 4 weeks! :) I feel like I just turned the corner and now I'm having FUN and rocking it!
  • ArmyVet92
    ArmyVet92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Turbo Fire in 2.5 weeks when I finish my round of ChaLEAN Extreme. I am so excited!

Wanted to add that you have an awesome name (my name is Dianne too).
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    I'm in Week 9 of the 12 week schedule & I love it! Am looking forward to trying the advanced DVDs!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Did any of you guys feel foolish when you first started? I've not done any of Chalene's workouts before really and I'm doing the best I can but I feel like I'm not always doing the moves right and I feel like I go way to slow!! I really do like it so far though!! I so far have only done the Fire Starter, Low HIIT 20, and Stretch 10 classes. Today is a rest day so I'm going to go for a walk, I can't wait to do tomorrow!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I started with Chalean Extreme and a now onto Turbo Fire, I did Turbo Jam a long time ago, and the moves are similar, but you will get it and when you do, you will love it. Once I finish this I plan on doing a hybrid between TurboFire and Chalean Extreme!!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm in Week 9 of the 12 week schedule & I love it! Am looking forward to trying the advanced DVDs!

how have your results been?
  • leslie4302
    leslie4302 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Almost done with my first 4 weeks! :) I feel like I just turned the corner and now I'm having FUN and rocking it!

I'm also finishing week four. I've already lost 2 inches from my waist and lower abdomen and 1.5 from my hips! I can also already tell a difference in my arms and legs. It can take a little while to get the moves down, but it's worth it! So much FUN!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire! Anyone that wants to add me can and if you need any new Beach Body workouts my Aunt is a Beachbody coach! She can help you order the stuff and shes a great motivator!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options

how have your results been?

I've lost 8.4 lbs. and 1.25 in. from waist, 1.5 in. from hips, 1.8 in. from bust, 1 in. from each arm, 1 in. from under bust, 1.5 in. from each top of thigh, and 1 in. from each mid thigh. I am satisfied with this because I have PCOS/insulin resistance, which makes it difficult to lose weight. Plus, I enjoy a cheat day or 2 each week.
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I should be ending week 2 this Sunday. Its fun and is a bit challenging with the moves and all . And thats coming from someone who has done her workouts before. I plan on adding some clx to it for more fat burning and muscle definition. Feel free to add me
  • smccb
    smccb Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I finished Turbo Fire about a month ago. I lost 20 lbs in just over three months and was able to get down to my smallest weight ever! And it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

I have since moved onto Insanity and am half way through. I plan on doing another round of Turbo Fire though as soon as I am done.

I love both these workouts and what they've done for my metabolism - I can now eat as much as my husband who is a foot taller and way heavier!! It is so great to be able to EAT so much in order to LOSE weight! Who would have thought?
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    Did any of you guys feel foolish when you first started? I've not done any of Chalene's workouts before really and I'm doing the best I can but I feel like I'm not always doing the moves right and I feel like I go way to slow!! I really do like it so far though!! I so far have only done the Fire Starter, Low HIIT 20, and Stretch 10 classes. Today is a rest day so I'm going to go for a walk, I can't wait to do tomorrow!

Yes! I did Turbojam years ago so I knew some of the moves but I did feel like...ugh, this is tough...ugh, I don't like the way she punches here...ugh, ugh, ugh. Then I chose the option to pump up the music and started dancing as I punched! Seriously, week 3 was a great turn around week for me.
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    I finished Turbo Fire about a month ago. I lost 20 lbs in just over three months and was able to get down to my smallest weight ever! And it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

I have since moved onto Insanity and am half way through. I plan on doing another round of Turbo Fire though as soon as I am done.

I love both these workouts and what they've done for my metabolism - I can now eat as much as my husband who is a foot taller and way heavier!! It is so great to be able to EAT so much in order to LOSE weight! Who would have thought?

I just learned that I can eat and it gives me awesome workout fuel. LOVE IT!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options

Yes! I did Turbojam years ago so I knew some of the moves but I did feel like...ugh, this is tough...ugh, I don't like the way she punches here...ugh, ugh, ugh. Then I chose the option to pump up the music and started dancing as I punched! Seriously, week 3 was a great turn around week for me.

Lol, so glad I'm not alone!! Thanks for the feedback, chick! :wink:
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is so much fun! Loveit! I am currently doing the
    Advanced DVDs. Just started those...tough!!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Going to do day 4 tonight, excited!! Anybody have any tips?