Acronyms

Options
Hi All - Im new to the site and loving it and the inspiring & motivating people I've met so far and new to the get fit mentality - Im learning lots and am hoping to get some help learning more. I keep seeing peoples post with all kinds of acroynms in them that I dont know what they are such as NSV? can anyone help. I know the basic ones like BMI & BMR. Anyone have any others they dont know??

Replies

• trkilpatrick
    trkilpatrick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Google has been my friend since starting here. Here are a few i have come across:
    NSV=Non-Scale Victory, such as clothes fitting without things poking out oddly, being able to wave without waving x2 (with the wings), finding old clothes and they fit nicely or loosely, etc.
    30DS=30 Day Shred: workout by Jillian Michaels who depending on who you ask is either a saint or the devil
    SAHM=Stay at Home Mom, those that are very dedicated to their job but are highly underpaid
    SO=Significant other

Those are just a few that i have seen and had to stare at for a few moments before they clicked
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love the NSV one - now that I know what it means...lol...going to have to use that one