Another mini NSV

Options
I am so excited, I had another mini NSV and its only been 29 days on MFP!!!! :flowerforyou: Today after I did my exercise routine I put on a pair of shorts that I haven't been able to wear all summer and I was able to zip them up without having to lay on the bed!!! Actually they are a tad bit loose on me!!! Now this is a pair of shorts that when I tried them on back in May they were skin tight and I got that pulling action in the zipper area....none of that today! My daughter-in-law even said, "Nice shorts, are they new?" :smile:

I think I enjoy these little NSV's more than the number on the scale going down. Yahoo!!!

Replies

• disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I don't know what an NSV is but congrats on your progress!
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yay! Those are the best kind....soon those shorts will be too big :laugh:
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options

An NSV is a 'non scale victory'. Something that shows how well we are doing without the scale being involved. Clothes getting smaller, a better feeling about yourself, an unexpected compliment!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And remember this as you continue your journey, these are what matter.
    Your scale numbers may not always go down but your inches will as you exercise & become more toned.
    I don't pay much attention to the scale these days, because my scale weight is what it was 2 years ago HOWEVER......I'm wearing 2 sizes smaller. :tongue:
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Non-Scale-Victory
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!