Anyone else have a consecutive log-in goal on MFP?

Options
Hey guys, I don't know about you, but every time MFP gives a notification that I am awesome at logging in, I feel extra proud and motivated to continue. I'm approaching my 50th day here, but I think it would be awesome to make it to 365! Anyone else?

Replies

• littlelady62
    Options
    I have logged in for 7 or 8 consecutive days..Just started on Aug 23, 2012...I'm addicted to MFP
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    500, I'm up to 448
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    It's a lifestyle, a couple of million would be good. ;)
  • jhungate
    jhungate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 450 straight days now. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm over 610. I was going to turn the status update off when I reached 365... but I never did.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    I'd like it to be as high as it takes for me to get this new lifestyle in my system as an everday habit!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Im about 597 at the moment. I dont really have a goal, I just log in everyday good or bad.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am at something like 165 - I should be at at least 265 - BUT I missed a day somewhere, ONE day *face palm*... so yes, i am motivated now... I wanna see the 365 mark. BUT on the flipside, MFP has been consuming me too much (at times) so I wonder - should I let the streak go?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I am at 909 as of today. I can't wait to hit 1000!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am 665 today......1000 would be sweet
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at 50 too!

Not really all that wonderful with the kind of food I'm eating but I'm trying :) It would be awesome to reach 365 and I reckon it's an achievable goal :D
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I think I'm about 450 (as of a few days ago) and I would love to hit at least 1,000. . . . and then keep on keepin' on! :bigsmile:
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I am at 909 as of today. I can't wait to hit 1000!

I'm so excited for that! I heard a rumor that Steven might even give yo a cookie. :wink:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am at 583. My goal is to keep doing this for a while. I am eating at maintenance now which is an adjustment of it's own. After I have a handle on things I think I will still stick around to support my friends!
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Minimum 365 (194 now), but unless I'm somewhere without cell service or wifi, I can't imagine ever not using it. Logging food & exercise is the answer to being healthy, and I now always want to be healthy.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i was on and off so much. I'm somewhere around 135. Can't wait for 365
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought about how many days really I don't see me ever missing a day again. The motivation I have found since joining and the knowledge I have gained has been amazing. Once I hit my goal, I plan on sticking around to let other know all things are possible if they make a life style change and work at it daily. If they happen to make a wrong choice that is one battle but not the war and to get right back on track like I wish someone would have helped me understand a long time ago.

I am at 84 days as of today :)
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i want to make it PAST 365. i'm at 100 and some odd number right now. :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,051 Member
    Options
    Sadly, all you have to do is ask and the staff on the site will adjust your login to whatever-you-say. So it's pretty meaningless.
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    I just got to 310... All my friends keep asking if I am excited to get to 365 but I can't do it. We leave for Italy on Wednesday and I have been working my butt off (literally) to have an awesome trip. I won't ruin it by trying to count calories over there! Not to mention I won't have data on my phone and its kinda hard to find wifi every day.

So...I will be signing off at 315. A little nervous to cut the rope though!!