Moon sign: Gemini.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Libra mostly, but cusp of Scorpio
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    Options
    I'm a Libra. My husband has the same birthday as I do (weird, I know!). We're a nightmare when it comes to making a decision! Typical Librans!

:laugh: my boyfriend and I are two days apart Libras too, and terrible at decision making as well usually my scorpio side will eventually take over and just make the decision for us. He's the 15th I'm the 17th.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Capricorn on the cusp of Aquarius...definitely have more Aquarius traits than Cap traits though
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The Lioness. Leo
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Bipolar Gemini - yep, FOUR of me in one.

I know how you feel. As a Gemini, I've always considered my sign as a BOGO (buy one/get one free). In my case, there are about 5 or 6 in there! :smile: :wink: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :tongue: :drinker:

Halleeon raises 10 glasses and clinks them together with her Gemini sister.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Taurus and I fit it pretty perfectly.
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am a proud Libra!!!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Bipolar Gemini - yep, FOUR of me in one.

I know how you feel. As a Gemini, I've always considered my sign as a BOGO (buy one/get one free). In my case, there are about 5 or 6 in there! :smile: :wink: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :tongue: :drinker:

Halleeon raises 10 glasses and clinks them together with her Gemini sister.

Just wait, I'll bet you add more as you get older, too. haha Salute! Cheers! :drinker:
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Aries:):)
  • Mistyblu08
    Options
    I'm a Cancer totally! My Cancer characteristics are 100% me. It's almost scary... I am super sensitive and can be moody and withdrawn at times. Family is everything to me. Except I do try real hard not to be a moody crab. HA HA

Me too!!! How about your intuitiveness????? I can read other people's facial expressions and get a sense their "mood" within seconds.!!!!!

hmmmm maybe I am part Cancer too lol
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    Options
    Libra on the cusp of Scorpio. And yes I have severe mood swings lol

there's 3 of us, one in the other "whats your sign?" thread too. I too have the severe mood swings :mad: :laugh: :grumble: :love: :bigsmile: :drinker: :devil: :smokin:
  • Mistyblu08
    Options
    Aries. I'm Pisces under the new sign switch, which fits me much better. Too bad that say it doesn't apply to anyone born already. =( Aries doesn't suit me at all.

what sign switch- can they do that?? lol
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    Options
    Aries. I'm Pisces under the new sign switch, which fits me much better. Too bad that say it doesn't apply to anyone born already. =( Aries doesn't suit me at all.

what sign switch- can they do that?? lol

According to what I read after this was mainstream it was a hoax and don't change your sign but people seem to have stopped reading after the OMG you have a new sign part....
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/101392/20110115/astrologers-strike-back-new-zodiac-sign-ophiuchus-is-an-old-hoax.htm
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Aries
  • headoverhills
    Options
    Aries (actually, March 21, on the cusp - Pisces/Aries), Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    Aries
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    scorpio:bigsmile:
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    100% Aries who is married to another Aries & we do butt heads once in awhile.
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Virgo :smile: