I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

TWINS4EVER38
TWINS4EVER38 Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I NEED HELP PEOPLE...I WAS DOING GREAT...BUT NOW MY DR DOES NOT WANT ME TO WORK OUT AT ALL FOR A MONTH...I CAN WALK FOR AN HOUR BUT I CANT DO MY WORK OUT WITH MY PERSONAL TRAINER OR HERE AT HOME...IM NOT LOSING ANY WEIGHT AT ALL....I WORK OUT WITH HER FOR THREE TIMES A WEEKS AND THE REST AT HOME...WHY CANT I LOSE WEIGHT...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
AINT I WORTH IT
IS THIS WORTH IT
YES IM SO MAD

TWINS

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Why doesn't your doctor want you to work out?
  • HE WANTS TO SEE IF I STOP WORKING OUT IF MY BODY KICKS BACK IN AND STARTS LOSING WEIGHT AGAIN...IM VERY TONE EVERYWHERE BUT MY TUMMY...CAN YOU HELP ME...I DO GET TO WALK FOR AN HOUR A DAY...I HAVE TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF....
  • If the doctor says not working out will somehow help you lose weight, then listen to them. But also, go for that hour walk, or make it two 30 minute walks. Don't stress out since stress can work against you in regards to your progress. Just relax, listen to the doctor and if you begin to gain, then I'd call him/her up again and ask for a better solution.
  • badgirllaughing
    badgirllaughing Posts: 30 Member
    According to Jillian from the Biggest Loser it's because either you need to step it up a notch in your workouts or there is something interferring with your weight loss in your diet. Your body adjusts to what you do every 4 to 5 weeks so you need to change it up. If your doing the exact same thing over and over and doing absolutely nothing different you will plateau.
This discussion has been closed.