Profile pictures

Options

Replies

• MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    It depends. If It is ok at a beach that allows children, it is ok by me. If your pants are unzipped (unless you have your highschool jeans on and are showing how fat you are AND your junk is covered its ok) or too loose and hair is sticking out NOT ok.
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I like it, especially if it shows progress. Eye Candy is always welcomed IMO

My photos are the equivalent of Eye Broccoli
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Ask this same question tomorrow, and you would get different responses from the same ladies.
  • lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I really don't want to see anyone's naked bodies. Doesn't do a thing for me. I'd rather see a smiling face ;)
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :yawn: I could care less

So then you do care?

yes, LESS lol:laugh:
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous that they can. Damn, double standard. :grumble:

I think any guy with bigger boobs than a chick should have to wear a shirt and bra. I am just trying to be fair :noway:
  • TXGirl821
    TXGirl821 Posts: 115
    Options
    I really don't want to see anyone's naked bodies. Doesn't do a thing for me. I'd rather see a smiling face ;)

That's what I think too.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I personally like it, if you have worked hard to get the body you want and desire show it off. I am all for it!!! :love: :wink: :heart: :blushing:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Just here to see responses.....
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    Sometimes I think dude, you need to get a work on!!!
    And sometimes I think dude you got it under control! Wow.
    And sometimes I Think dude you're just a meathead, no one wants to see what you got to say, but at least you look good.
    And sometimes I think dayum.. dude look good and he's smart and courteous and dam what I gotta do to get me a man like that?
    And sometimes I think.. man I wish I looked like that in girl form.

BAHAHA!!!!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I like it. 1) Great eye candy 2) shows progress and determination 3) gives me motivation
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :
    I like it, especially if it shows progress. Eye Candy is always welcomed IMO

My photos are the equivalent of Eye Broccoli

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO at Eye broccoli
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Its really not fair. Women want equality, but I dont see topless lady photos.....hint hint

lol jk....kinda

Then dudes need to strap on the bikini top. Cause if I posted a totally topless pic it would be deleted.
  • katamus
    Options
    Its really not fair. Women want equality, but I dont see topless lady photos.....hint hint

lol jk....kinda

Then dudes need to strap on the bikini top. Cause if I posted a totally topless pic it would be deleted.

I don't really mean it. Please, continue posting shirtless photos. Gives me something to do all day.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

lol jk....kinda

no it would be downloaded to www.mfphotties.net in like two seconds.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Moar please. :heart:
    silly you!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Ask this same question tomorrow, and you would get different responses from the same ladies.

Not from me. I stand by my right to see shirtless Profile pics LOL
  • katamus
    Options

lol jk....kinda

no it would be downloaded to www.mfphotties.net in like two seconds.

I've always wanted to be famous.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I like seeing them. Eye candy :love: :love: :love: :love: