Big Jug?

Options
Has anyone heard from BigJug?
I was just wondering because I haven't seem him post in awhile and he was doing so well until he fell at the gas station or something. I emailed him but haven't heard back.

I think there should be a way we could see if they have at least logged on lately so we will at least know they are still around even if they aren't posting. That way, if we send them an email and don't hear from them we can look and see that they haven't logged on so they probably haven't recvd the email or at least have an email recpt notification. What do you guys think??? There are several people that I like to send encouraging messages to but I don't know if they are still out there.

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard from BigJug?
    I was just wondering because I haven't seem him post in awhile and he was doing so well until he fell at the gas station or something. I emailed him but haven't heard back.

I think there should be a way we could see if they have at least logged on lately so we will at least know they are still around even if they aren't posting. That way, if we send them an email and don't hear from them we can look and see that they haven't logged on so they probably haven't recvd the email or at least have an email recpt notification. What do you guys think??? There are several people that I like to send encouraging messages to but I don't know if they are still out there.

Memaw
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard from him either memaw66. I've been thinking about him, too.
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    This is odd, because just yesterday I was thinking about e-mailing him because I hadn't heard from him.
    Cowboy
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I think once you've sent a message there is an arrow that shows up at the side of your list that says the message has been read. Check that out and see if I'm right with your previous messages.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking of him and I to was going to email him to see what was up. I hope all is well with him. Keep me posted if you hear from him.