Got time to criticize?

Options
I just want to say...in just a few days on here I have had so many nice people supporting me and I thank you all for your advice and kindness and support.I would also like to say , Ive noticed alot of negativity as well from some people and you know everyone that is trying has already accomplished 1/2 of the battle, by caring enough to make a change and try...and people need to stop criticizing people that dont eat the same way they do or people that cant or dont exercise as much as them, everyone is different .Its okay to be a friend and tell someone when you think they are doing something that may negatively effect their progress, but idle ranting about others is just pointless and makes you look snobby as if you are the authority of the health world...so stop because it doesnt help anyone. Have a great day!!! :O)

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Welcome to anonymous forums on the internet. It ain't always pretty.
  • Nicole_Altieri
    Nicole_Altieri Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    LOL, I'm come across a few of those. Someone actually wrote a post critisizing people for working out indoors.....IDK, I just take in the good and reflect the bad - sometimes its even a boost to get a laugh out of people that say the darnest things!
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oh, the thread complaining about negative people. This is always fun.
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    personally, I dont care...I take what people say with a grain of salt so to speak..I dont even like people really ahhaahah. But, Ive seen people do this in the last few days on here to people...who probably have bad self esteems and maybe even eating disorders, and I just think to myself....really? out of all of the social networking sites and all of the things you could be doing..you are telling a person thats trying ...that it isnt good enough ...it seems like bullying...feel sorry for people that listen to others like that. This post is for them, not me..like I said unless someone is my friend I really dont care what they say..I dont have a buttload of weight to lose , but thats no reason for me to act high and mighty because someone else has alot to lose, Im no authority..and plus the person I saw talking down to another person, is noway in the other persons shoes..and it peeved me a bit.
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    personally, I dont care...
    Right, I always make redundant posts about things I don't care about.
  • PurpleEpiphany
    Options
    Post on a thread about criticism, criticizing the person who posted it.

I think the irony of this might make the world implode.
  • skulcherry
    skulcherry Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    RUTHE8 is obviously one of those people that this thread is talking about. Grow up
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    I think some posters are just blunt or sarcastic because that's just the way they are or their sense of humor. Don't get upset by it. There is one guy who posts on here and I always think "Really?!" but it is just probably the way he communicates and is not personally aimed at me. So live and let live.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,994 Member
    Options
    RUTHE8 is obviously one of those people that this thread is talking about. Grow up

Can't we all just get along? Oh, wait this is a criticism thread. Of course not.
  • RayRay1500
    RayRay1500 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    TO ABOVE......WATEVER. You know what she means.
  • Trapwolf
    Options
    yeah you all are right...irony..ha!
    well, like I said Im new and I am blunt sometimes too...it just makes me mad to see people that are in great shape criticize people who are trying..but hell I guess if they didnt want to be judged they shouldnt leave their diary open haha. Thanks for listening, sorry I wasted your time.I just got upset, because I felt like people were being treated badly and told they werent trying hard enough etc..when I think we all know its hard sometimes.but Yeah thats all Im going to say. and to clarify what I care and dont care about its...I really dont care about bully's until they bully my friends..and I dont care about negative people until their gunk ends up in my drinking water..in short...I dont like to see someone make fun of, or hurt another person...I just dont.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    this ^^ don't like the thread then don't read it or waste your time
  • Trapwolf
    Options
    Thank you for the kind comments :O) I hope you all have a rockn' day !