Huge Personal NSV

Options
13»

Replies

• Methinksabout
    Options
    Awesome, you can be so proud of yourself!! Keep up the great work!!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    LOV LOV LOVE THIS! I'm glad we are friends on here I love eeing your "NSV" and watching ur weight loss! You have done great!!!!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    That is a GREAT NSV!!!

Next time you feel like punching something, though - do it!!! Grab a pillow and let loose!

Major stress release...
  • ceeegeee
    ceeegeee Posts: 18
    Options
    That is great! This morning I realized that the past few weeks have been very emotional for me, but I am still on track. This is the first time in 30 years that I didn't turn to food when things got tough. Be proud of yourself because it is a huge moment when you realize that there are other ways of coping with bad days!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Your "huge personal NSV" just made me cry. Good for you! Congratulations! Awesome!!!!
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So proud of you. Live for days like that!!!!!!!! Such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment.
  • Go1096
    Go1096 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    yay!!! That is a great victory!
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing post and attitude. I am an emotional or stress eater too. It is a major challenge for me because I am usually stressed...major personality flaw. :-) It's the way I'm wired. Yes, I do continue to work on that but then I'm focused on negative flaw. I start each work day with a dvd workout to help with stress. I'll try your method of diverting my stress later in the day with a work out. I can't do a lot at my current weight and fitness level but I'll do what I can. It sounds like a good plan. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I love this! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!