50lbs + lost and I'm on a roll (pics included)

Options

Replies

• jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    great job! love your progress pics!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!! Keep up the awesome work.
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Definitely inspired by this.
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    I find it amazing to see the courage that women like you have in posting before, in the middle, and the end pics :flowerforyou:

That alone is worthy of being KUDOS above most people. I think your story of why you lost the weight is so real for so many women out there. And for those who are searching for a reason to get back on track or to start...that reason must come from within!! Find your strength and your will power and wake up every morning and say "today is the day that I will succeed in getting on that machine or I will work out." Each day is a new day....no one is perfect but with support from other MFP's....you can find the reasons to push forward... And you, my dear, are a great example of why we must always remember what our goals are and stick to the plan. It's a lifestyle change....not just a diet! Own it, make it yours.

I think you must be smiling, knowing that just helping one person is worth all the sweat in the world!!! Again, congrats and I can't wait to see what you bring to MFP next.....
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! I cannot believe how many inches you lost! Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You are seriously awesome and look incredibly good and young for having children ❤❤❤ in such a short time I would say you've deff proven to yourself your worth changing ❤❤❤
  • LizaArg
    LizaArg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Amazing - congratulations!!!!
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    As_Sweet_As_Pea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Terrific Job!!! Great post!!
  • mrsogden259
    Options
    please add me to your friends. Thats a very fast time to lose all that weight! Help me do the same please! :)
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Great job!!
  • vidyakrao
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!!

I would love to be your friend and get motivated.
  • genericaroar
    genericaroar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can totally relate...I gained 90lbs with my son. He is 10 months old and I have lost all the weight except for 10lbs! I would love to be friends!
  • Kacy
    Kacy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! Great job :)
  • sg8800
    sg8800 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You're doing great and I hope I can stay as motivated as you are!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Keep up the good work.
  • luv4jme
    luv4jme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your success story! More motivation for me to succeed on my journey to be healthy! You look wonderful! :smile:
  • happypath101
    Options
    You look GREAT! Actually, my first thought when seeing the "now" picture is "She looks SO healthy!". Good for you!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Awesome pics!! You go girl!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    wow.....your progress pics tell the whole story!!!!
    Congrats on all your hard work!!

You look great =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!