looking for someone to sketch out two tattoos........

Options
4themoney
4themoney Posts: 797 Member
if this is something you are good at or like to do, could you please message me? they are going to be rather large and detailed. i kind of want something in my hands to actually show my guy, it doesn't need to be perfect :-)

Thanks!!!!

Replies

• 4themoney
    Options
    bump
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Does your tattooer not know how to draw?
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    What are you looking for?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

This. You're tattoo giving person should be an ARTIST... Or else he/she shouldn't be doing tattoos.
  • missmuse06
    Options

This. You're tattoo giving person should be an ARTIST... Or else he/she shouldn't be doing tattoos.

Bingo.

If someone can't draw something to my exact specifications I would NEVER trust them to put it on my body PERMANENTLY!
  • 4themoney
    Options
    well, my one guy, that i've had actually sketch out and do a bigger tattoo is no longer in the area....... and i haven't worked with anyone else in that shop.

the other guy, has only ever done smallish things on me. i know he does good work, but i've always walked in with something IN my hands for them to perfect and turn into a tattoo.........

i have nothing for either of these tattoos. the best *I* myself could come up with would be the general shape or outline..... which i suppose would be fine, but i don't know.

thanks.