A whole month blown!!!

Options
February was NOT a good month for me!!!! I'm sure I have gained some weight. I haven't been on the scale in a couple of weeks (afraid to!). First I had the 13 day migraine and that really threw off my eating pattern. Then we were broke and I couldn't shop the way I wanted and needed to. And the past few days I have just gone back to my old habits!!!! :sad: My husband is leaving on Sunday to go back out on the road so hopefully I can get back on track. I will definately need some support!!! I know you guys will be there for me. No doubt about that!!!

Have a great weekend

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    February was NOT a good month for me!!!! I'm sure I have gained some weight. I haven't been on the scale in a couple of weeks (afraid to!). First I had the 13 day migraine and that really threw off my eating pattern. Then we were broke and I couldn't shop the way I wanted and needed to. And the past few days I have just gone back to my old habits!!!! :sad: My husband is leaving on Sunday to go back out on the road so hopefully I can get back on track. I will definately need some support!!! I know you guys will be there for me. No doubt about that!!!

Have a great weekend

Memaw
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Step back, and take a deep breath. Then make a clean, fresh start.

You can start fresh any time. After a month, after a day, after a meal.

:flowerforyou:
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ok so thats one month that didnt go your way... look at tomorrow its a new month!!!!... you can start all over agian!~!.....

dont even worry about the weight at first... get back into your healthy routine and dont look at it as something that needs to be rushed..... unless you are gonna be on the runway in three weeks theres no need to freak out!~!~!

one day at a time... !~!~!~!~!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Ah, yeah. February wasn't all that good for me either! Time to refocus a little and just take some time to take a breather. You're still around here so that's a good sign!! :heart:
  • ToTheLove
    Options
    I had a similar situation and I just said.. you know what.. screw it. I don't care how much weight I've gained. Doesn't matter. I'm starting over tomorrow. ___ is my new starting weight and i'm going from there. It's week one baby and I'm ready to HIT IT!!!!

You'll do great, I'm sure. But if you're not so sure.. we're all here for ya!

I know at first it's so hard to get back into it.. at least for me it was. It was like "what? I dont want to go to the gym.. that sounds like it'd suck." "baked chicken breast for dinner? are you kidding me? I'll order a pizza, thank you very much!"

But you just gotta do it. And as soon as you see a bit of a move on the scale you're all back into it again. At least I was. That was this week for me. I'm ready, baby!

I'm sure I'll be on here one of these days in the same situation again (I just can't seem to keep from getting sicker than crap every other week)

But that's why they made these message boards!! So we can all pick each other up when were down!

So you go out there and you just DO this!!! Tomorrow, it's not February anymore, It's March and March is going to be a GREAT month!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    February is over.
    Wipe the slate clean and begin again.
    We are here to help keep you on your feet
    Have a good week end
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

I know at first it's so hard to get back into it.. at least for me it was. It was like "what? I dont want to go to the gym.. that sounds like it'd suck." "baked chicken breast for dinner? are you kidding me? I'll order a pizza, thank you very much!"

LOL - I like that! I understand, too well right now. Congrats on getting back on track - rub it off on those of us who have fallen off or stalled!!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I have had the same month. I got sick with an amonia and that put me down for 3 weeks. Now I want to start again, but it is so hard. When I worked out again for the first time my legs shook the whole time and I really was taking it way easy. Good luck to you and good luck to me. I know we can do it!! HH:flowerforyou:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Remember that you have not failed until you give up. You have not given up, so you are succeeding, and you are a winner. Congratulations! Hang in there. We're all here for you and we've all been right where you are!
    Cowboy
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Welll....look at it this way: at least February only has 29 days. :laugh:
    Don't worry! I had a month like that, and I didn't even notice that I put on a bit of a belly--I was eating clean, just too much, oops! So I called it a 'bulk' and enjoyed some of the nice muscle mass. This break from dieting will actually make it easier for you to lose when you get back into it.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Right there with you this month! It really is not about last month but how we do it this month, we can't change the past but we can make our future better! YOu can do this, you have had a crazy year so far, make time for you and keep your goals light and reasonable and get the support from others when you need it. This month is about you! :wink:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Have a great weekend

Memaw
    I just wanted to say something about your Migraines.....:sick: I use to get them all the time and I really know how painfull they are. But the doctors have medication for them and I believe what I found to help was called...emitrex It's been awhile since I have had them, I take pain pills for my back and I think that helps now. But you do have to have your blood pressure watched. :frown: I can't imagine 13days ....I feel so sorry for you. :flowerforyou: When I first started my cubbard was a little bare so I still counted my calories with what I had available. :drinker: Keep up the good work, you can do it again. :wink: If I can you can, if I mess up I know you and everyone on here will talk me back through it.