Hello Everyone

Options
My sister-in-law introduced me to this site on Thanksgiving. She has lost so much weight and looks great. Over the past few years I have been gaining weight at a pretty fast rate. I have tried to joke about it, but it really isn't funny. I weigh 17 pounds more than when I was 9 months pregnant with my son. I used to be super skinny and could eat anything I wanted and not gain a pound, but when I hit 25 that all changed. Now it seems like I look at food and I pack on the pounds. I don't want to be super skinny (100 Lbs) again because I really was too skinny, but I would like to get to a nice healthy 120Lbs. I'm only 5'3" and I think I would feel about right at that weight. My main problem is eating too much, eating a lot of fast food, and not exercising at all. I think this site will help me actually see what I'm eating and help me make better decisions about what I put into my body. Wish me luck!

Replies

• lbrantley1
    Options
    I'm the same way about the always eating and the fast food and the not exercising. .
    I have never weighed as much as I do now and that is why I joined
    I am also looking to get down to 120 :)
  • tigger2009
    Options
    Stick to this website and there is lots of people and tools to motivate you!
  • amyrun77
    Options
    It's great to know that there are others out there with the same weight issues that I have. Good luck to us all.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Hey Lady!
    Thanks for the compliment! :P Maybe you and I should start getting out on the weekends and leaving the boys on the computer- you are always interested in going hiking/camping/skiing with us, we will have to just do a better job of leaving the L4D crew at home. :wink: