Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs...Anyone?

Options
Anybody wanna do this with me?

I'm aiming for at least 3 days a week. It'd be a good way to tackle September. I'm gonna alternate with 30 day Shred and HiiT on the treadmill.

Replies

• nellsbells1
    nellsbells1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just finished doing this....ouch....but it works.My thighs are much stronger after doing it 5 times.
    I started last week; tried to do them every day but couldn't (my legs were like jelly for 2 days), so now I'm alternating with Ripped in 30 and occasionally Tae bo.

I'm in.When are you starting?
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to try and do it three times a week! I'm going to do each level 10 times before moving up a level
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Just finished doing this....ouch....but it works.My thighs are much stronger after doing it 5 times.
    I started last week; tried to do them every day but couldn't (my legs were like jelly for 2 days), so now I'm alternating with Ripped in 30 and occasionally Tae bo.

Yay! Thanks for joining in with me. I think I'm going to start tonight and test it out (I read that it was intense which is why I only wanna do it 3 times a week). I also own Ripped in 30 but haven't tried it out yet. I may alternate with that as well. I tried do some Tae Bo in the past and that stuff is serious, I can't hang just yet. Kudos to you!
  • G_RRR
    G_RRR Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in, just started this week, I'm alternating with 6 week 6 pack and one day with yoga
  • Evallusion
    Options
    I'm also going to try and do it three times a week! I'm going to do each level 10 times before moving up a level

Awesome!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I recorded this from fitness tv a while back. I'm doing ripped in 30 at the moment but I might do this next.
  • Evallusion
    Options
    Hi! I'm in, just started this week, I'm alternating with 6 week 6 pack and one day with yoga

Thanks for joining in. Have you started 6 week 6 pack? If so, how do you like it? I'm thinking of getting it in the future.
  • G_RRR
    G_RRR Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes, my plan is Mon-Wed-Fri 6 week 6 pack Tue - Thu - Sun Killer buns and Saturday some yoga. 6 week is very good, I've hardly managed to get through level 1 following the modified version . There are only 2 levels and like 35 minutes long (perfect for me)
  • nellsbells1
    Options

Yay! Thanks for joining in with me. I think I'm going to start tonight and test it out (I read that it was intense which is why I only wanna do it 3 times a week). I also own Ripped in 30 but haven't tried it out yet. I may alternate with that as well. I tried do some Tae Bo in the past and that stuff is serious, I can't hang just yet. Kudos to you!

Have you tried it yet? Was it as intense as you thought? It will get better once your legs get stronger...Today I've done Ripped in 30 level 1 and 2 as i felt level 1 wasn't enough any more.

Tomorrow is killer buns again! Yay!!!

As for Tae bo...have you tried Billy Blanks tae bo cardio or energize? Its fun, fun, fun...That's how I started. You can find videos on you tube.
  • Evallusion
    Options
    Having a crazy week so I will probably start tomorrow. :(
  • yesitsme
    yesitsme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yep. I am rotating about 8 different videos but KBT is quickly becoming one of my favorites. My legs feel so much stronger every time I use this video.
  • Evallusion
    Options
    So, I just did the DVD tonight on Level 1. OMG. This was by far the most difficult Jillian Michaels DVD I have done. My quads were on fire and I couldn't even do some of the moves (that was a first). I love the fire hydrant move. :)

I'm def gonna stick to this DVD for 3 times a week. How is everyone else doing?
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will plan on doing this 3 times per week, alternating it with 6 week 6 pack. I will also be doing Jillians kickboxing 5 times per week.
  • Evallusion
    Options
    I'm in. I will plan on doing this 3 times per week, alternating it with 6 week 6 pack. I will also be doing Jillians kickboxing 5 times per week.

Great! Thanks for joining us.
  • nellsbells1
    Options
    How is everyone doing?Any progress?

My thighs are definitely more toned than 3 weeks ago and I can do the advanced moves now(except when I'm in plank-my arms are weak still,but getting stronger.And I lost an inch around my hips...yay...the weight goes slowly from my hips and tummy :(

I keep doing KBT 2 times a week now because I started doing Bob Harper Ripped core (thought KBT was hard but I was wrong- this is very intense) alongside Ripped in 30.
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I want to start this workout soon.
    But was wondering, how much calories does it burned? (level 1 - 2 & 3 )
    I don't have polar watch...
    Can someone tell me how much it was for yourself?