BEFORE AND AFTER PIC!! MFP IS AWESOME!

Options
krissyl72
krissyl72 Posts: 17 Member
7889181688_a7ca187fd5.jpg

Hello MFP! I started the weight loss journey right after my second baby December 2011 and was able to lose about 40 lbs total. I lost the last 12 lbs with MFP and I hope to continue to log on to help maintain the weight. It's wonderful to see everyone else's progress on here and seeing their before and after pictures. It's been so much fun and I admit I've gotten addicted to MFP logging on every day. I love to encourage other people and get the same encouragement back. I think that's one of the ways why this works. Of course, some days are great... some days are bad... As long as we're trying and don't give up, anything is possible. Looking for people who are trying to maintain now (which is just as hard) so please feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck to everyone! Keep going! You can do it!! =)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!